Within this role, you will be responsible for creating a contact point between Minut and its customers that will lead to future sales. You will own programs for specific audiences/segments and collaborate with marketing and sales teams to acquire and accelerate these prospects. You will develop a deep understanding of key customer and industry trends, getting under the skin of customers’ needs to deliver programs that add value and translate interest into commercial opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Taking our CRM to the next level, by working closely with the Head of Marketing to define and optimize Minut’s CRM strategy and customer journey delivered through multiple channels including email, DM, outbound, SMS, and push
- Creating new automated and on-brand CRM customer journeys in our ESP (Hubspot), from conceptualization through to implementation
- Managing segmentations within our ESP (Hubspot), to ensure we have the correct targeting capabilities
- Manage and optimize Hubspot workflows to ensure properties sync across both companies and contacts
- Understand and track the journeys of sales leads to ensure sales and marketing messaging work smoothly together
- Optimize our email marketing through a test-and-learn strategy
- Leading on the post-sign-up automated communication strategy, optimizing the experience to increase habit amongst our customers from the offset
- Reporting on triggers and journeys and sharing learnings and insights with the wider marketing team
- Working closely with customer success to implement and optimize retention automation to reduce customer churn
- Working closely with the operations team and our revenue management platform (Chargebee) to reduce payment and subscription issues
- Create and test welcome and checkout email journeys using Chargebee, Shopify, and Postmark platforms in multiple languages
- Working on seasonal ad hoc campaigns where required, pushing the boundaries of email marketing
- Implementing a Push notification testing strategy, to create a longer-term plan for a push at Minut
- Ensuring all communications and practices are in line with current GDPR regulations
- Working with the brand and creative teams, ensure all customer communications across all touchpoints (email, push, mail) delivers a consistent brand experience
- Championing CRM throughout the business
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum of 2+ years in a CRM role
- Intermediate HTML understanding
- End-to-end email campaign experience from brief, email build, segmentation through to deployment
- Experience using ESP’s
- Experience creating segments for targeting
- Experience building lifecycle journeys to enhance the customer journey
- A self-starter who is motivated to implement new initiatives to achieve our goals
- Solid understanding of GDPR
- Qualification in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Nice to have:
- Experience working for an ambitious start-up
- Experience optimizing web pages to drive conversion
- Experience with push notifications
- Co-ownership - you’ll receive an equity stock options package. If the company value increases, so does the value of your stake.
- 25 working days off on top of bank holidays
- Wellness grant - You may use may up to £35/month towards any wellness-related activities, such as gym membership or sports activities
- A hybrid working policy (2 days per week from our London office)
- UK workplace pension scheme
Minut makes a sensor and platform for Airbnb hosts and property managers of all sizes to monitor and automate their short-term rental business.
Airbnb has enabled millions of travellers to experience the world like locals. Unfortunately, they don’t always behave like locals. Parties, noise, and crowding cause conflicts in communities, damage to properties, and fines or even lost rental permits for hosts. Minut detects and solves 94% of these issues while respecting the privacy of guests. We’re the clear market leader and the only noise-monitoring solution recommended by Airbnb.
Hosts get peace of mind, neighbours quiet, and guests can enjoy their stay in privacy.
A fair chance
Minut is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe that you should be fit to work in this role, motivated, and experienced enough, regardless of ethnicity, belief or religion, family structure, sexual orientation or gender identity, or anything else that makes you, you.