At Milk & More, we are passionate about encouraging people to eat well and live sustainably. We do this by championing smaller suppliers who we trust to provide the very best products for us to deliver to the doorstep.
Our mission is to deliver a positive impact on local communities, the environment and ultimately you.
Deeply rooted as a British icon, we strive to continue both the milkman legacy and its expansion. We now conveniently deliver over 200 exceptional products ordered via our website and app to doorsteps around the country before 7am.
Your Role Purpose
You'll design, build, evaluate and optimise targeted customer marketing campaigns, through channels such as email, SMS, direct mail and app push notifications, to drive increased value and loyalty from our customers. You'll do this working closely with more senior members of the CRM team.
Your Key Deliverables
- Support Head of CRM in creation of quarterly marketing plans – collecting demand from stakeholders, recommending campaigns/programmes, assessing likely effort to deliver vs commercial return of candidate campaigns and setting targets for delivery.
- Work with Insights/Finance and rest of Marketing team to generate insights and targeting methodologies to be used in CRM campaigns, to underpin the design and delivery of highly targeted, personalised and relevant campaigns.
- Originate individual CRM campaign strategies, considering insights, segmentation/targeting approach, media choice, frequency and test and learn/optimisation strategy, and work with marketing and commercial stakeholders to agree.
- Create content for CRM campaigns across a number of direct to consumer channels – email, SMS, app notification, direct mail, social media. Using existing templates or designing new ones; writing copy; and updating existing visual assets.
- Build, test and send your campaign from Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Assemble comms from templates, content blocks, copy and assets; design targeting selections; build rules to drive dynamic content; arrange automations; test data selections and rendering; and manage send.
- Assess campaign performance (deliverability, engagement, conversion, incremental value creation) via a range of reporting tools; use test and learn outcomes to optimise campaign performance; and report back to business on commercial value creation and campaign delivery vs assigned targets.
Your Experience & Background
- At least 2 years’ experience designing and delivering targeted customer marketing campaigns through email, direct mail, or other targeted channels. Including campaign design, content creation, and build and test from an automation platform such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IBM Watson, Braze, SugarCRM etc.
- Preferred: direct experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud specifically, but this is not a pre-requisite.
- Good understanding of CRM principles, campaign design, and performance optimisation. Broad understanding of the role and characteristics of different communications channels.
- Understanding of different segmentation and targeting methodologies as used to identify customers for CRM campaigning, and use in customer campaigns.
- Good eye for CRM creative design, and practiced in copywriting and adapting images for use in email templates.
- Experience running reports and using outputs to make informed decisions and recommendations on campaign strategy and performance.
- Demonstrable experience of being a self-starter with strong attention to detail.
Your Aptitude / Mindset
- Ability to work independently and take ownership for projects and workstreams.
- Data-driven and analytical, with high attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, unstructured environment on complex projects.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills.
- Curious, commercially minded and customer-centric.
- A passion for CRM and keeping ahead of trends.
- Strong communication skills.