You will be responsible for creating engaging, innovative, and relevant CRM campaigns across our entire portfolio. Your primary goal will be to ensure we have industry leading CRM, across the Welcome and Onboarding area, creating high-impact campaigns to increase player retention, you’ll be an expert in targeting using advanced segmentation and incentivisation in order to create high engagement within your marketing campaigns. You will need to analyse campaign performance, identify opportunities and make data driven decisions to maximise the potential of your campaigns, optimising every touch point.
This role requires a highly motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic team member with an ability to execute tasks on their own initiative. A natural passion for driving test and learn approach in a data driven environment is a must. The successful candidate will report into the CRM Manager, working directly alongside the CRM team, working across brands within our UK portfolio.
- Ownership of lifecycle CRM campaigns.
- Be responsible for the end to end CRM campaign delivery, including:
- Briefing copy and creative
- HTML build
- Campaign build
- Project management
- Create the communications plan using a mixture of marketing channels where appropriate.
- Delivery of campaigns in a fast pace environment.
- Work closely with Insights, Data, Copy, Creative and Legal to execute the campaigns efficiently.
- Brief creative, copy and data requirements to the marketing/data teams as required.
- Act as a point of contact between other teams in the business to keep projects on track.
- Update customer support on CRM campaigns, pre, during and post campaign launch answering queries where necessary.
- Develop and execute the testing strategy to ensure optimisation remains at the heart of all communication.
- Implement advanced segmentation, working with Insight and data teams where required.
- Initiate CRM developments to optimise CRM landscape, where necessary.
- Help to develop area by optimising CRM processes and features
- Work closely with Marketing, Brand and the CRM team to share learnings.
- Attend specific training courses and when required by your manager.
- Keep an open and continual dialogue with your manager with regards to workload.
- Maintain a strong team ethic and help and support your colleagues when required.
- To work on any other reasonable task required by your manager.
Competencies and experience required:
- Degree educated with a minimum of a 2.1, ideally from a Marketing related degree
- Ability to work at pace and manage multiple projects efficiently & effectively
- Previous experience and proven track record in delivering successful, multi-channel CRM campaigns
- A highly motivated, proactive individual with a passion for data driven marketing
- Confident in their understanding of business practice/stakeholder management and will easily get people on board with your ideas through a persuasive yet collaborative approach.
- An excellent communicator with both external and internal stakeholders
- Data focused, and ROI driven with strong analysis and reporting skills
- Experience in using an ESP, Adobe Campaign desirable
- Delivery of segmentation and personalisation within campaigns
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Strong team player
- Previous work in direct mail an asset
We are on a mission to become the world’s most entertaining online gaming company. It all started with Jackpotjoy but along the way we have grown into the award-winning team of designers, developers and operators behind some of the leading gaming sites and apps including Virgin Games and Heart Bingo.
Born in 2001 with just a handful of developers, we are now over 1300 employees with our headquarters in Central London.
Whether it be through the awards we've won for innovation in Bingo and Slots, our commitment to using cutting edge technology, or simply our passion to innovate, thrill, and surprise, Gamesys constantly pushes the boundaries to be the best in class.
Our culture is visible everywhere. Visit our reception - you’ll find sweets and a giant monkey, in the design team a giant red lamp and the latest quad core mac pros; the breakout areas a Gamesys pool table and fridges full of beer, wine and soft drinks. In the meeting rooms you might find grass instead of carpet, in the summer you’ll meet all our families together for a celebration and in the winter you can find Mexican wrestlers or circus acts roaming around. Weekly social and sports events give you the opportunity to stretch both your mind and body, whether it be getting involved in a meetup or brownbag session, playing in the poker tournament or joining one of the many sports teams. But our culture is not just in what you can see it's in everything we do, we're hard workers and we get stuck in. We have fun, making fun and our vision is to invent, play and discover together, to craft experiences that thrill our players and rock the world.