Our customers are at the heart of what we do, and as we continue to grow, we require an exceptional CRM specialist to help scale our digital growth even further. As CRM Executive you’ll support the global CRM strategy by developing and executing comprehensive campaigns across email, SMS and on-site to increase our customer loyalty and retention metrics, using innovative and personalised CRM communications.
You’ll need to have a thorough understanding of all things CRM; data, storytelling, tools and commerciality, alongside strong analytical and creative thinking, to directly shape the customer lifecycle and touchpoints. What’s more, you’ll be data driven and have heaps of experience in looking at the numbers that drive retention. You are highly collaborative with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills and capable of earning trust from the team.
- With support of the Senior CRM Manager, own the email and SMS channels for key markets (including, but not limited too), achieving targets, monitoring, and adapting plans to keep in-line with objectives and market changes/trends
- Oversee the day-to-day production of multi-channel comms. This includes scoping the initial requirements and briefing the creative and content teams, audience building, deployment of the comms and the reporting
- Analyse email campaign performance on a weekly and longer view basis and deliver insights and recommendations for future campaigns
- Partner with the CRM Analyst to deep dive into customer, campaign, and channel data, identifying opportunities to target new customer segments to drive a desired behavior and to inform and evolve the direction of the BAU strategy
- Enhance performance of current and ideate new automated marketing programs including nursery, birthday, abandon (browse/basket) and reactivation
- Work with the wider business to champion and execute database growth projects
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the CRM strategy is aligned to the brand vision
- Initiate a test and learn strategy to optimise the comms effectiveness
- Achieve email revenue targets and provide latest forecasts to the business
- Support the Senior CRM Manager and wider digital team in strategic projects as needed
- Solid CRM / Email / SMS marketing experience within an Ecommerce environment is essential (preferably a fashion, home/lifestyle brand)
- You are highly experienced in using HTML code, an expert user of ESP and CDP platform
- Amazing interpersonal skills - you’ll be working with people across the whole company to achieve your goals
- Results driven with strong business acumen and a desire to deliver work of the highest quality
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision making
- Demonstrable experience of driving and implementing successful CRM & loyalty strategies
- Data segmentation & analytical skills
- A self-starter, highly motivated, proactive with a positive attitude
- Communicative, responsive, collaborative and focused
- Demonstrable experience working in a fast-paced and changeable environment (you’ll be able to keep your cool and thrive on a challenge). Calm under pressure with great troubleshooting skills
We’re all about giving our people the tools to be the best they can be. Because when we’re at our best (happy and healthy) together we have the power to do something amazing and really deliver. Our benefits include private health or dental insurance, pension contribution, 25 days holiday, free pairs & product discounts, FitFlop Feel-Good programme (including everything from mindfulness to financial wellbeing) and Personal Learning Allowance, with a full blended learning and development calendar.
We also actively encourage Smarter Working (this is our version of Flexible working). We know everyone works differently and we embrace this – we focus on outputs (not hours!) and believe that flexibility drives engagement. Engagement links directly to performance and we need to be at our peak to be able to achieve our business goals!
We know the world of work has changed, gone are the days of a 9-5 week in the office. Our UK office base is at The Foundry, Hammersmith and we have a 2-3 day a week in the office hybrid approach – there has to be a balance of course, culture is important to us and nothing beats face-time with our colleagues but we’re actively promoting different work patterns that work for our teams both personally and professionally. We also continue to support our colleagues post-COVID with social distancing guidelines (where appropriate).