We are the world’s leading diamond company – a unique, luxury business that thrives on the creativity, passion and knowledge of our people.
As we embark on a journey to accelerate the transformation of our business into one that is better positioned to realise the opportunities ahead of us, we welcome and encourage diverse perspectives from those individuals who spark fresh thinking and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions.
We’ll provide you with the space and support to grow and achieve your ambitions and – working together – you’ll help us realise our own ambition to be the pioneer of a new diamond world.
A great opportunity to join our CRM team at De Beers. As the CRM Executive you will be supporting the CRM and wider customer experience teams in achieving our goal of providing increased revenues from our existing customer. You will work across all function of the CRM team on the coordination and execution of CRM activities and deliver increased value to the business from our existing customers.
New year, new job, begin your shining career with us.
- Work to deliver CRM customer centric strategies that effectively welcomes new prospects, reactivates lapsed customers and drives repeat purchases.
- Conduct competitor research ongoing to keep up to date with market trends/happenings/functionalities and bring innovative ways and formats to target customers to the CRM team.
- Support approach to the delivery and development of all email campaigns including segmentation, welcome and re-engagement programs
- Ownership of the email process from start to finish, brief to deployment to reporting.
- Coordinate with copywriting, translation and design departments for all CRM projects and campaigns.
- Build campaigns in line with the CRM plan within Salesforce Marketing cloud, utilising strategised segmentation across multi-channels.
- Working with the CRM team on development and set up of engaging, impactful and personalised campaigns that drive retention and loyalty to meet commercial objectives
- Assist with running the automated multi-channel strategy via marketing cloud journeys; from set up to deployment to analysis (triggers, reactivations etc)
- Provide data insights, feedback and adaptations on automated journeys to be reactive and to optimise engagement metrics
- Assist and support the CRM manager and team across all areas of delivering the CRM business strategy
- Run and manage full testing plan to test, learn, review and optimise journeys
- Work closely with the markets and CRM team to develop a CRM understanding across the business.
- Support the CRM team for ad hoc data insights, campaign performance and communication to the markets.
- Become a super user and a go-to person for our ESP & CRM targeting tool
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree qualified in a maths, science or economics type degree is desirable
- Direct marketing, mathematics, statistics, economics degree or equivalent experience desirable
- 1-2 years working in CRM or data roles within a retail or luxury organisation
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders to achieve objectives
Knowledge & Technical Skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Google analytics
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve shared goals
- Build strong, personal and effective working relationships
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Second language a plus
- Great stakeholder relationship management.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Values and role models a diverse, inclusive working environment in which everyone can work to their full potential.
- International travel may be required
- Regular training and development
De Beers Group
Established in 1888, De Beers Group is the world’s leading diamond company with unrivalled expertise in the exploration, mining, sorting, valuing, selling and marketing of diamonds. Together with our joint venture partners, we operate in more than 20 countries across six continents.
We want our diamonds, and our business, to make life brilliant – for our people, our customers and the world around us.
We build partnerships and connect with our people and their communities to make a positive contribution to the wider world. We’re constantly developing new ways to make an impact and build a beneficial legacy. We call it ‘Building Forever’ - it’s fundamental to our pioneering spirit and the purposeful way we do business.
Safety first is a way of life for us. We are unconditional about the safety, health and well-being of our colleagues, at work and at home, and about that of the communities where we work. We aim to lead the industry by investing in innovation to protect people, who are at the heart of our business. Our high performing teams take accountability for their own and others' actions, work collaboratively, and always show care and respect.
Inclusion & Diversity
We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are. We provide equality of opportunity to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.
This role is open only to individuals who currently have right to work in the country stated and we will not be supporting any individuals who might need to relocate.