This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
3 years of experience
40 hours per week
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Company social events
At Cherryz, it’s our mission to make shopping for essentials fun and affordable. We're backed by some of Europe's leading venture funds and have great ambitions. However, we're just at the beginning of our journey - there’s still loads to do and we need more incredible people that share our vision of creating an amazing new online brand.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic CRM Executive to manage and deliver our CRM strategies with a view to retaining existing customers and increasing customer LTV.
Cherryz is a start-up with a very flat hierarchy and you'll report directly to the Digital Marketing Lead.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Owning our email, push notification and in-app channels using our customer engagement tool, Braze.
- Developing and optimising lifecycle campaigns and automations, driving frequency and retention across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Building and testing customer segments to efficiently target the right users.
- Creating a testing schedule, to optimise campaigns via A/B split testing.
- Implementing commercially driven improvements and optimisation testing.
- Working closely together with the wider marketing team, tech team and creative team.
- Coming up with creative ideas, overseeing production, executing and reporting results.
- Management of end-to-end email & mobile campaigns, including audience selection and distribution to relevant customers.
- Reviewing and managing the performance and development of CRM campaigns to drive effective KPIs in each channel.
- Native British English speaker.
- 3-4 years experience in a similar CRM role.
- Experience with customer engagement within a mobile app company.
- Experience with customer engagement tools (e.g. Braze).
- Data-driven approach when setting up, optimising and measuring success of campaigns.
- Experience creating, testing, reporting and improving automated programmes.
- Experience building emails, push and mobile campaigns.
- Strong commercial acumen and results-orientated.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable working style with an ability to learn quickly and multi-task.
- High affinity for our brand and products.
18-22 Ashwin Street