We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence, all in a natural forest environment.
Welcome to Center Parcs – the number one choice for short break holidays, employing a team of over 10,000 across Head Office and six separate villages located in the UK and Ireland.
About The Role
CRM EXECUTIVE – This is a hybrid role, working from the office 2 days per week and 3 days per week homeworking
Circa £24,900 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Sales & Marketing team as CRM Executive.
This role will execute, support and analyse all Center Parcs and Aqua Sana manual campaigns to increase guest revenue and create guest loyalty. Key to this role will be analysing data and managing the creation and execution of all email, SMS and printed communications and support campaign strategy and planning.
The successful candidate will be a process driven, logical thinker with excellent attention to detail, proof-reading skills and the ability to think from a guest point of view. Experience in analysing data and insight to improve performance, working within an integrated marketing team and working with email service providers would be very beneficial.
HOURS OF WORK
You will be contracted to work 150 hours per 4-week period (37.5 hours per week). Normal working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, however dynamic working is available whereby the earliest start time is 7am and the latest end time is 7pm.
Please note, this is a hybrid role, working from the office 2 days per week and 3 days per week homeworking.
- Knowledge of campaign management tools/ software ideally Adobe campaign and running campaigns via those tools in house
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and establish facts
- Process driven, with excellent attention to detail
- Good organisation, collaboration, written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Previous experience of demonstrated experience in integrated marketing and CRM disciplines preferred (preferably including direct marketing, customer segmentation, targeting, retention marketing)
- Experience analysing marketing campaigns (preferably digital or CRM) to enhance performance
- Hands-on experience with Email service providers and/or campaign management tools/ software such as Adobe campaign or comparable database marketing tools preferred
- Degree level education in marketing and/or an analytical related subject
- Strong copy writing skills and eye for creative
- Hands-on experience with analytic tools/software including Adobe Analytics or comparable analysis/reporting tools preferred
- Extensive experience with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint required
- Good general knowledge and experience of digital marketing
About The Benefits
Center Parcs is a fantastic place to work and the benefits are as impressive as they are unique. Here are just a few:
- Colleague Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme with Life Assurance
- Colleague Recognition and Reward Scheme – offering a choice of Center Parcs and High Street vouchers
- Free use of our leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in our restaurant and retail outlets
- Access to Perks at Work Portal - offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- An Employee Assistance Program - providing support on financial, health and legal matters
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression with the opportunity to gain externally recognised qualifications
If this sounds like your ideal job, then we’d love to see your application.
28 March 2023 at 12 Noon
Interviews to be held:
Week commencing 3 April 2023
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.