is disrupting the beauty industry. Our aim is simple: provide beauty and health lovers the highest quality health and beauty products, made by the world’s best laboratories. As the first luxury beauty and wellness buyers’ club, our products are sold directly to our members without the prohibitive industry mark-ups. Technology powers everything that we do, and contributes to making our business model unique!
As part of our team? You’ll learn a lot. (We’re all learning a lot.) You’ll be multi-tasking, you’ll make some great decisions and some bad ones. You’ll have highs and lows. It won’t be easy (because that would be boring). But you’ll be moving fast, identifying and solving problems, iterating and evolving, and you’ll bring your best to the game. In fact, it’s not very often you get an opportunity like this - to help grow a great brand, for a rocketship of a business that will scale in size and go global. One that thrills its customers. And delivers happiness. We'll be asking for your input, experience, teamwork, ideas, and camaraderie, while we navigate the unknown, the mysterious and the upside together!
Description Of The Role
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our team. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
You will be a key member of the CRM team at Beauty Pie. Reporting to the Email/CRM Manager , the CRM Executive will be integral to supporting the CRM and email strategy, focusing on customer data acquisition, enrichment and retention initiatives in line with Beauty Pie’s business objectives.
- Own the briefing and delivery of CRM emails, campaigns and automations by working with Emarsys, Creative, and all relevant internal teams to ensure CRM is fully aligned with the business and vice versa.
- Build CRM email campaigns, automations and audience segments within Emarsys.
- Liaise with the Customer Service team and share any campaign plans that may result in an increase in customer contact.
- Work with our Studio Team to ensure our email communications are on-brand, consistent and optimised for performance.
- Attend weekly meetings with wider teams to agree on the email communication and CRM calendar and ensure any trade/key product launches/changes are supported/reflected in planning.
- Assist the Senior CRM manager and CRM manager of the planning, strategy and set-up of automated emails, email personalisation, technological developments, acquisition initiatives and retention activities.
- Work alongside the Email exec in executing test and learn strategies, to help us improve BAU emails and identifying additional opportunities for automated emails and lifecycle campaigns.
- Analyse and report on campaign and automation performance to identify trends and opportunities for future planning, with a focus on maximising customer engagement.
- Campaign and competitor monitoring to allow us to prove successes and demonstrate innovative ideas which support business growth.
We believe it's all about mindset, great skills and attitude and a fantastic work ethic being key. If you’re aligned to our values, excited about the opportunity, and you’re really good at what you do (even if you don’t tick all the boxes) apply anyway! *
- Experience of CRM and email marketing, preferably in either D2C or subscriptions.
- Strong attention to detail and numbers.
- Experience with customer engagement platform such as Emarsys is desirable but not essential.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions and recommendations based on data and analysis.
- Flexible and comfortable working in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Experience in using Google Analytics and excel
- Natural self-starter who can hit the ground running and take full ownership of execution.
- Be highly organised with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as individually.
- The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated .
It Defines Who We Are, How We Operate And How We Hire Based On Our Values
Our culture is our DNA.
- Bring Your ‘A’ Game - take ownership & accountability, make shit happen, grow, support, evolve, invent, be open minded
- Be Intelligently Rebellious - challenge the status quo, push boundaries, embrace change and think big
- Be Customer Obsessed - listen & learn, take ownership, act fast, be humble & empathetic, build & keep trust, be grateful for feedback
- It’s All For One (& One For All) - take advantage of collective intelligence, act with integrity, support & challenge, embrace individuality, do right by our company, our members, our colleagues & our environment
As always, there are a few perks
- Free Membership to Beauty Pie + 20% off our products💄
- A piece of Beauty Pie with Share options 🥧
- Private Medical Insurance ⛑
- Contributory Pension Scheme (UK) 401k Scheme (US) 💰
- Life Assurance at 4 x annual salary 🙏
- Regular social events 🎯
- An allowance to set up your home office 🖥
- 25 days holiday (UK) 22 days vacation (US) 🏝
- Your birthday off 🎂
- Flexible bank holidays (You choose them!) ⏰
- 60 days work from anywhere worldwide 🌍
- Access to mental health support through Spill 🧠
- £2,500 / $2,500 to spend on your fertility journey after 2 years service 👶
So, what are you waiting for?
Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational, international and talented team.
Beauty Pie is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.
Please let us know, if you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the application and/or recruitment process.