To manage the daily operation of CRM campaigns in the email platform, setting up new emails, identify target audiences, validating quality and compliance and producing standard reporting.
- Set up new email campaigns in the Salesforce Marketing cloud platform, source materials needed, check targeting rules and validate links before approving emails for delivery.
- On a daily, weekly and periodic basis perform relevant audit checks to ensure the integrity of the email marketing database.
- Ensure all email output is of the highest quality and complies with all relevant editorial guidelines and procedures. Ensure the correct functioning of escalation and issue management procedures.
- On a regular basis, and as required ad hoc, produce basic email performance reports to help improve performance and to inform investment decisions for your stakeholder brands.
- Ensure email QA process is clear and robust, mitigating operational risks.
Strategy and Planning
- Support the CRM Manager in the operational delivery of the CRM campaign plan.
- Be the ‘go to’ person for all email campaign questions for your group of stakeholders; manage simple technical queries with our suppliers.
- Ensure activity for the week is clearly planned and prioritised and track that all activity is delivered to schedule, budget and standards.
- Ensure all planned activity is aligned to the CRM strategy and our objectives.
- Creation of an AB test (experimentation) plan to optimise performance.
Relationships and Development
- Build strong relationships with both CRM teams and wider organisational stakeholders.
- Closely work on your personal development plan and focus on areas for personal growth.
- Be aware of developments in marketing, CRM and technology/digital trends and to ensure our email campaigns are best in class.
Are you the right candidate?
- Knowledge of HTML also essential.
- Keen eye for detail is absolutely essential.
- Copywriting skills for email (as a direct marketing channel).
- Good communication skills are absolutely essential.
- Understanding of the BBC and its place in the media market.
- Experience of delivering multi-channel marketing automations.
- Basic campaign reporting and evaluation skills.
Contract Type: Full time/ Perm
Location: London TVC
Working Pattern: Hybrid Working (Home-based plus two/three days a week in the office)
We are really proud to share that we are a Level 2 Disability Confident Employer and so if you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply please do contact us at [email protected] with the job reference in the subject. We advertise all our roles on Evenbreak, the specialist job board for disabled candidates
- Flexible/agile working -opportunities across the business. We’re happy to discuss a formal flexible working pattern. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at the offer stage.
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certifications.
- Benefits - We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (plus an additional day which is a Corporation Day) with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
About The BBC
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from under represented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. We strive to be the best British content company in the world, attracting the best creative talents in the business, so that we can bring premium quality award-winning programmes, content and brands to the viewer no matter where they are.
The BBC Group has set out the first in a new series of bold steps to transform our programming and better represent the public we serve.We have the biggest financial investment to on-air inclusion in the industry, together with our existing commissioning budget, we are committed to throwing open our doors more widely than ever to diverse stories and diverse storytellers. Together with a diverse workforce we will accelerate the pace of change in increasing diversity and inclusion both on and off air