The CRM Executive sits within the Digital Marketing Team and is responsible for delivering CRM campaigns to drive continual revenue growth from our customer databases, through data driven marketing.
The person in this role will be the business lead in executing CRM campaigns, and will work closely with the CRM Manager, and Digital Marketing and Web teams, to also input into the delivery of the broader CRM strategy.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join AllSaints. An ambitious 24 month CRM strategy has recently been defined, and this role will be integral to its successful delivery.
- Lead the build and execution of CRM campaigns via our ESP platform. Principally focusing on email communications, but will also incorporate other channels moving forward e.g. push notifications, SMS etc.
- Input into the broader planning of activity, including content generation, input into the testing strategy, managing the supply of images and template selection.
- Produce regular email reporting to thoroughly understand performance, and identify insights to drive future performance.
- Brief our in-house copy and design studio, with clearly defined requirements. Appraise creative and design work constructively, to produce effective communications that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Assist with the management of the CRM budget; ensuring campaigns are delivered within pre-agreed cost estimates.
- Build close working relationships with the broader Digital Marketing, Web & Customer Experience teams to ensure the efficient and effective execution of campaigns.
- Input into the delivery of the broader CRM strategy including; the development and on-going optimisation of automated customer journey programmes, and data driven communications.
- Keep up to date with the latest CRM thinking to ensure that AllSaints activity is leading the field, particularly within the fashion industry.
- A graduate, ideally with a Marketing qualification and two years experience within a direct response / CRM role.
- Experience of building email campaigns within an ESP platform is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills, and strong attention to detail. The ability to follow process is key to ensure activity is delivered on-time, and error free.
- You will be resilient, focused under pressure and able to execute email campaigns in a fast-moving commercial environment.
- Creative problem solving and reasoning abilities with the ability to adapt to evolving business needs and objectives.
- You will have a passion for data driven marketing and delivering results.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, self motivated and a strong team player.
- An analytical mind, being very comfortable with data, knowing what to look for, with the ability to derive insight and action from results.
- Experience in critiquing creative assets and giving constructive feedback.
- Excellent stakeholder influencing, management, and communication skills. A cross functional collaborator, with experience building collaborative relationships with teams outside of marketing.
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
What We Stand For
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.