Bravely connects people to on-demand confidential coaching in the moments that matter across the employee experience. Access to Bravely’s network of vetted professional coaches fosters well-being and development to supercharge performance and help people thrive. Leading organizations including Zillow, Autodesk and Pinterest offer Bravely to their employees to scale the support offered by their People teams and managers, and transform their cultures in an evolving world of work.
We’re looking for a CRM / Engagement Marketing Specialist to drive engagement of employees enrolled on the platform at all the moments that matter in their lives at work where Bravely can provide support and development opportunities. Engagement includes session booking, attending webinars, consuming content, and more. This role will also partner closely with the Product team to drive adoption of product features, and partner with the Client Success team to create and execute marketing plans for individual client engagement. We’re looking for a data-driven CRM / Engagement Marketing Specialist, with technical email marketing experience who understands content and strategy. This person will thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment where they are using data to make decisions and iterating on existing campaigns to improve results.
- Reporting into the Director of Marketing, create and execute employee lifecycle marketing strategy, engaging employees across personalized and relevant campaigns through all stages of their lifecycle journey
- Own campaign creation and execution to drive attendance for regular webinars
- Compile reports and analyze all campaign results using marketing and business intelligence software
- Optimize existing content and messaging, frequency and flow of communication, and segmentation / personalization of lifecycle campaigns, including all relevant channels (i.e. email, SMS, push notifications)
- Project manage asset email creation with Content Strategist and Design Lead
- Partner with Content Strategist to report on engagement with Bravely content and deliver engagement insights to drive new content development
- Partner with Product team on distribution and promotional strategies of key features, content, and programs
- Partner with Client Success team to strategize and execute on targeted employee campaigns for clients and report back on success
Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years of experience in email/retention/lifecycle marketing, startup experience a plus but not required
- Strong communication & cross-functional collaboration skills
- Deep understanding of email marketing success metrics and data (experience with Looker a plus)
- Successful track record of using A/B testing and data to make decisions & improve results
- Experience managing marketing automation platforms and building lifecycle journeys (Iterable, Autopilot or similar a plus)
- Direct use of business intelligence tool (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams and managing multiple projects
- Positive, upbeat attitude, looking to learn and grow as the company scales
As a team, we practice what we preach: we encourage every member on our team to communicate openly and honestly, and we’re obsessed with cultivating an inclusive and supportive people first environment in which people can grow, thrive, and experience your best work yet (In fact, every Bravely employee has access to their own Pro, who they can speak with any time they want to talk about their career).
You’ll be supported as you develop in your role along with access to a competitive package plus generous stock options, healthcare, and other benefits.
This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our fast growing startup and do your part to make life at work better for everyone.