The world is changing faster than ever before, and the pace of disruption continues to accelerate. To keep up—and grow—businesses must build for where the world is going, not for where it’s been.
Bionic is a collective of radical outsiders who have built and scaled companies across sectors and around the world. We’re entrepreneurs, investors, futurists, and makers focused on igniting and building growth within large companies.
Enterprises are skilled at making big businesses even bigger. Entrepreneurs and early-stage investors, on the other hand, are skilled at discovering new opportunities and turning them into big businesses. We’ve combined the best of both worlds, introducing enterprises to the methodology, tools, and systems of entrepreneurship and venture capital. We call this the Growth Operating System.
We believe that growth revolutions start with unlocking the creativity and potential of people. With a clear sense of purpose and the right tools, the people that power the world’s greatest companies are able to discover and build the future at scale.
About the Position:
We’re on the hunt for an email marketing professional with a passion for driving results through lifecycle communications, re-engagement, and growth tactics. Working with multiple internal and external teams, you’ll be responsible for setting up, optimizing, and scaling our lifecycle marketing with specific emphasis on email as the primary communication channel. You’ll play a key role in delivering on the overall marketing strategy that grows the startup’s community and impacts core engagement and revenue metrics.
- Setting up and building the lifecycle communications platform and strategy for the startup’s community
- Developing the optimization and testing roadmap for email marketing campaigns that directly impacts brand awareness, user acquisition, engagement/retention, subscriber conversion, and churn
- Driving KPIs across acquisition and retention through drip series, trigger and contextual marketing campaigns
- Managing the relationship with our CRM/ESP and other email marketing vendors
- Generating regular (weekly and monthly) performance reports for distribution within the marketing team and the broader organization
- Collaborating with the broader Marketing organization (in particular, Performance Marketing and Content), as well as with key internal stakeholders across the Product, Communications and Legal, teams to drive maximum integration of all digital marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications, Digital/Online Marketing or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in CRM/lifecycle marketing
- Knowledge of ESP/CRM platforms and email best practices
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Startup environment with the potential to make a massive impact on our product offerings, as well as future offerings at some of the world’s greatest brands
- A culture of honesty, bold thinking, and risk-taking with incredible teammates
- Energizing office space with gadgets and toys, office snacks, catered meals, cold brew/kombucha on tap
- Abundant recognition and rewards for good work
Bionic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Please feel free to inform us of your preferred pronouns so that we can address you accordingly.