The CRM (Email) Operations Specialist is responsible for building and managing TaxAct’s email and display campaigns, maximizing revenue opportunities from the company’s CRM and customer databases. This role is also responsible for campaign deployment tasks including final development of email creative, audience segmentation, email creative proof creation and testing, deployment scheduling, and email deployment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the development of email and display campaigns
- Work in close partnership with Strategy, Analytic and Creative teams to support campaign design and triggered Lifecycles to deliver against business goals.
- Manage subscriber databases, import, and segmentation logic.
- Update existing HTML and text email templates including dynamic, wireframe templates (URLs, copy, alt text).
- Assist with quality assurance and end-to-end testing of emails (content integration, link checking, etc.).
- Support optimization of campaigns to drive key email metrics: CTR, open rate, conversions, etc.
- Utilize campaign management tools and analytics programs to monitor campaign performance.
- Help develop creative & landing page testing plans.
- Provide support and input to the Marketing team with special projects as needed.
- Adhere to email marketing best practices, strategies, and industry standards to maintain deliverable email list.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing preferred
- 3+ years managing email marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Familiarity with ESP platforms like Responsys and Marketing Cloud Email Studio
- HTML expertise is a must (without use of WYSIWYG)
- Familiarity with email best practices.
- A/B or multi-variate testing experience.
- Strategic problem solving & analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to work independently on projects as needed.
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle pressure, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously and accurately.
- Ability to work in fast-paced changing environment across multiple teams.
- Self-disciplined with a strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly.
- Strong data management skills, preferably SQL.
- Project Management – Able to communicate project status and update broader team of information needs and gaps
- Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods of brand building, advertising, promoting and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics.
- Proven ability to proofread and copy edit
- Creative Thinking and Problem Solving – Ability to think creatively and conceptually and solve problems creatively with the inclination to think outside of the box
- Communication Skills – Strong ability to communicate concepts, ideas and information verbally and in writing to appeal to and motivate others to act
- Customer centric brand steward
- Passionate about the category, marketing and digital
- High energy with a keen sense of urgency and drive to perform/deliver
- Relentless learner with a desire to try innovative approaches
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be resourceful and adaptable
- Strong communicator
- Excellent organization skills with extreme attention to detail
- Capable of proactively managing multiple projects at various stages of completion and quickly shifting priorities as needed
- Self-starter, confident and proactive
- Strategic thinker and curious
- Collaborative and flexible
- Open and responsive to feedback
Tax Act, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Tax Act, Inc considers information gathered in the hiring process, including information on this application, confidential, and only shares it on a need-to know basis or as required by law. Please let us know if you need accommodations in order to participate in the application process.