Numinus Wellness (TSX: NUMI) helps people to heal and be well through the development and delivery of innovative mental health care and access to safe, evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. The Numinus model - including psychedelic production, research, and clinic care - is at the forefront of a transformation aimed at healing rather than managing symptoms for depression, anxiety, trauma, pain and substance use. At Numinus, we are leading the integration of psychedelic-assisted therapies into mainstream clinical practice and building the foundation for a healthier society.
Our North Star
Be the most trusted brand in the psychedelic space.
We are bringing transformative healing to communities through innovative therapies backed by science and scalable operations.
A world where everyone feels connected and whole.
- Be in service to self and others
- Build something that captures our collective ideals
- Be dedicated to the art and the science
- Have courage to do the right thing
- Be committed to doing our part in the process of Truth and Reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples
Numinus is looking for CRM Email Marketing Specialist, this role will manage the creation and development of personalized customer email journeys within our Salesforce platform. This candidate has a desire to communicate clearly to a wide breadth of users that range from newbies in the Numinus ecosystem to experienced users of our products. The role will include strategizing, writing, building, documenting, and analyzing emails within Marketing Cloud, with a goal of increasing awareness, consumption of content and converting leads to clients.
Location: Remote with a preference for Vancouver or Toronto
Job Type:3 month contract
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to develop persona-based content to align with existing content strategy
- Create informative and educational email content based on available resources
- Assist in the development and management of solution-focused adoption campaigns
- Partner with Director of Content to ensure and maintain technical accuracy of the content
- Project management of journey development process and content
- Develop and analyze reports on a monthly and/or quarterly basis to reflect the business goals
- Help the team stay abreast of email industry trends and innovations
Key Support Accountabilities:
- Strong copy editing/short form writing skills
- Analytically inclined, outstanding organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Strong background in developing and carrying out persona-focused and/or industry-specific marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team
- Ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize and perform effectively under pressure
WHO YOU ARE
- BA/BS in Marketing, Information Technology, Communications, or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 5-7 years of prior experience in digital marketing
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and/or CRM applications
- Email Marketing
- B2C/B2B Marketing
- Comfort with basic HTML/CSS
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage projects start to finish
- Develops and works toward set deadlines
- Can identify project goals and track progress
- Understands and implements email marketing best practices
- Understands the target audience and writes content that clearly communicates to them
- Ability to work independently and identify next steps
- Can think big picture and long term to develop broad email marketing journeys
At Numinus, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and accessible work environment. We welcome and celebrate differences because we believe a multitude of perspectives fosters innovation and will help us achieve our ultimate purpose of delivering the highest quality outcomes to the people we serve. Our culture is one of belonging in which each person is accepted and valued for their individuality. As such, if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all of those who take the time to apply; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.