Juniper is a leading provider of the technology that powers wholesale ecommerce – one of the fastest growing segments of the overall business-to-business category. We build next generation online marketplaces and SaaS software that digitally empower businesses selling products through online and brick-and-mortar stores. Our sales and marketing web tools allow buyers and sellers to efficiently connect and transact, so they can grow their revenue and streamline their sales and marketing operations. Juniper powers over $3B of transaction volume annually and growing strong.
Our financial backing comes from Blackstone, one of the largest investment companies in the US. And our growth is accelerated by our strategic alliance and co-ownership with International Market Centers – the largest operator of physical wholesale marketplaces in the business.
What You’ll Do
The CRM Email Marketing Manager is responsible for optimizing Juniper’s CRM platform, managing customer data, and optimizing email and digital campaigns. This is an opportunity to build Juniper’s CRM strategy and governance supporting customer acquisition, engagement, and retention efforts to have a direct impact on Juniper’s growth and revenue goals. The role requires a combination of creativity and strategic thinking, as well as strong analytical, technical, and organizational skills.
- Establish and manage Juniper’s CRM and customer databases, supporting strategies to acquire and engage customers through targeted, personalized communications across marketing channels including email, SMS, search and social, chat, etc.
- Manage, implement, and support CRM projects from initiation through deployment
- Perform regular CRM and customer database management ensuring our various segmented audiences are up to date and accurate
- Work closely with brand strategy teams to define ideal audience segments and implement in the form of workflows, list queries and automated campaigns
- Manage CRM data governance, creating consistent database structure, properties, lead forms, workflows, audience segments and cohorts
- Consult with internal Marketing and Sales stakeholders and agency partners to integrate updated workflows within the CRM
- Create and execute a wide variety of email marketing campaigns including prospect campaigns driving sales leads, customer communications, event-oriented activations to sellers and buyers – creating personalized, targeted, intuitive, and nurturing paths that support objectives
- Execute data-driven, segmented, dynamic email campaigns delivered to the right customer at the right time
- Partner with Data Visualization Specialist to create reports that utilize data stored in the CRM and customer databases
- Bachelor’s Degree required - emphasis in Marketing, Analytics, or related field
- 3+ years digital marketing experience and demonstrated ability in a CRM role required with hands-on email marketing experience
- Experience working with an enterprise-level CRM or Marketing Automation platform such as HubSpot (preferred), Microsoft Dynamics, Click Dimensions, Sitecore, Marketo, Salesforce or similar
- Knowledge of email industry best practices for data hygiene, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing principles
- Excellent project management, direct marketing, and analytical skills
- Prior experience in an agile working environment preferred
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Juniper by IMC is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.