CRM Email Marketing Manager
This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
3 years of experience
40 hours per week
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Company social events
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
As Direct Marketing Manager you are responsible for our local customer communication via e-mail and push notification. You will position Zalando as the starting point for fashion and are the closest link to our local customers in Germany.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Convert the country strategy into a CRM strategy
- Pland and execute all campaigns and be accountable for the CRM customer journey for Germany
- Develop and innovate our communication using variations, A/B tests and explore opportunities with our tech department, as well as driving cross-functional CRM-related projects
- Analyze KPIs including revenues, engagement and subscriptions to evaluate short and long-term business opportunities and strategies
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent, along with 3+ years of experience in online customer base. A marketing background in a fashion-related environment is a plus
- Strong communication skills, German at a native level and fluent business English
- You are motivated by collaborating with multiple stakeholders and you thrive under pressure.You're willing to roll up your sleeves and work in an independent and structured manner, whilst remaining flexible, enthusiastic and a good team player.
- You have a commercial and analytical mind-set
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.