With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
CRM Email Marketing Manager
Salary: 30,763 – 32,301 per annum, depending on experience + good range of benefits
Contract: Permanent – 36.5 hours per week
Based: Milton Keynes
World Vision is an international children’s charity working with children, their communities, and with supporters and partners, in almost 100 countries.
Through long-term development projects, emergency responses and advocacy we’ve helped bring lasting change to millions of children, over more than 60 years. And as a Christian organisation, everything we do is motivated by our faith as we strive to reflect God’s unconditional love.
Work for World Vision UK and you will be part of a truly global Partnership, building brighter futures for vulnerable children.
Looking to take your career in Digital to another level and utilise your skills where they really matter?
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented email expert to manage the technical delivery of over 3 million emails across C.70 campaigns each year that aim to engage and inspire our supporters to give, act or pray.
You’ll be responsible for managing our email platform – building email campaigns (code, journeys, data, logic etc), maintaining marketing databases (CRM, MA platform) and scheduling the broadcasts. You’ll help to equip our digital marketing and fundraising teams to create more compelling email journeys with increasing engagement, through exceptional internal stakeholder management, creating briefing document, and workflows that enable greater efficiency, and providing insights from industry trends and campaign analysis.
You’ll also bring your expertise and working knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM / Marketing to our wider department, as we continue on the exciting journey towards a new phase of supporter centered marketing – and migrating our legacy systems to Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite.
You’ll lead our email marketing officers, part of the Digital Products team (within the Fundraising Department), that aims to have a jolly good time whilst playing our part to bring about change for the world’s most vulnerable children.
You’re a blend of data handling, problem solving, logic, marketing, technology, UX and analytics
- You’ve got hands on experience managing an email marketing platform such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing, Salesforce, Acoustic, Hubspot, Mailchimp
- You’re confident working with data, logic and have an eye for detail to ensure the right people get the right message.
- You’re passionate about digital technology and proactively seek new trends, ideas and ways to do things better.
- You’re a strategic thinker who can shape and execute innovative product experience strategies.
- You’re self-motivated and results-driven with a "take charge" attitude to manage the full end to end process of delivering emails.
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude, helping to create an environment that fosters collaboration, through building good stakeholder relationships.
- You’re a problem solver – when issues come up, you look forward to working them out to get the job done.
- You’re customer focused, and are experienced in analysing behavioural data and leveraging insights in order to increase customer satisfaction, engagement and conversions.
- You’re an excellent communicator, able to work with a variety of stakeholders both face-to-face and remotely.
- You have an unusual hobby or passion, and will happily talk at length about this topic at any given moment.
As an active Christian, this role offers you the opportunity to integrate your Christian faith and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
All applicants must be willing to work within a Christian framework and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
Please upload your CV of full employment history explaining any gaps of employment and reasons for leaving your previous employer. This must be accompanied with a covering letter stating how you meet the essential criteria given in this advert.
Closing Date for applications: 10th February 2023
Please note, we reserve the right to interview and appoint before the advertised closing date.
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere is at the heart of our Christian organisation. We promote diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire World Vision family. As such, World Vision is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. We particularly welcome applications from under-represented sections of the community. World Vision UK also operates flexible working policies and practices.
As a child-focused organisation, World Vision UK is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
For More Information See
World Vision UK is a registered organisation operating the Misconduct Disclosure Scheme (MDS) and we shall check with your previous employers about your behaviour and conduct. We will be requesting they complete a form known as a Statement of Conduct.
By submitting your application, you understand and accept that World Vision UK will process the data you provide for the purposes of your application and in accordance with the World Vision UK - Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
No agencies please.
Applicant Types Accepted
Local Applicants Only