ThinkMarkets is a global online brokerage firm, specializing in Foreign Exchange and Commodities trading. Our mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry with our technology platform, superior data insights and marketing practices. We are seeking a CRM Email Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing global workforce based in Chicago!
This person will be responsible for a portfolio of email campaigns, from development to deployment within a global organization. Primary functions of this role include content planning and development, execution, segmentation, copywriting, performance analysis and reporting. The Email Marketing Manager should be able to work across functional and global teams for coordinating campaign content, target audiences, collateral needs, and field communications to drive outbound execution.
To be successful in this role, this individual will have a background in managing email campaigns both focused on customer acquisition as well as retention efforts. They will be familiar with the Salesforce suite of email and CRM functions, including Pardot. They will have a keen eye for detail, and commitment to operational excellence and be an advocate for performance measurement. This role reports to the Head of Performance Marketing.
- Effectively strategize for optimal email marketing performance through insight-led segmentation, campaign planning, robust testing, and result analysis
- Oversee end-to-end development of email marketing activity to maximize lead generation, revenue, and engagement areas across existing client base
- Accurately track the Customer Journey to maximize communication opportunities
- Lead strategy for in-app messaging and rules architecture for increasing conversion
- Build and deploy automated email campaigns through Pardot and Salesforce platforms
- Maintain the email marketing calendar and make recommendations based on email best practices
- Plan, test, and optimize campaign content for the highest level of relevancy and personalization
- Build a reporting schema to analyze performance of individual emails as well as complete campaigns – lead reporting to executive team
- Manage email life cycles and client email on-boarding
- Manage ongoing CRM and loyalty strategies to increase sign ups, overall usage, and hit business KPI's
- 5+ years of email marketing experience, with demonstrated experience building, deploying, and optimizing campaigns for bother customer acquisition as well as retention efforts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years of hands on experience with CRM systems (Pardot and Salesforce is preferred)
- 2+ years management experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or related
- Prior experience with the financial trading sector
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment with complete autonomy
- Strong analytical and technical skills