We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a CRM Manager to join our dynamic, fast-paced Oral Care team. The CRM Manager will lead SmileDirectClub's automated customer communications throughout the customer journey. If you're sharp, highly analytical, resourceful, and skilled at optimizing customer experiences, we want you!
- Develop and execute a CRM roadmap to scale personalization and targeting/segmentation across the entire customer lifecycle from acquisition to retention and churn.
- Create and execute test and learn action plans to continuously improve CRM campaign performance.
- Champion the customer and ensure we are putting them first when designing new experiences.
- Perform analysis of competitor CRM strategies and funnels and stay up to date on emerging CRM trends and technologies.
- Work cross-functionally with ecom, marketing, creative, brand, and design teams to synchronize across all channels and build campaigns to disrupt customers and drive them to action.
- Measure KPIs and deliver CRM reports that provide actionable insights (trends, root causes, and probabilities) to key stakeholders.
- Project manage development of new messaging content with creative team, automation setup & QA with the technical team, and A/B test design with the analytics team. This requires managing several tests at once across automated streams and marketing channels.
- Deliver quality assurance across owned campaigns.
- 5-8 years of enterprise-level CRM experience using multiple channels at a modern e-commerce/DTC organization.
- Bachelors degree required
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills with extensive knowledge of and ability to leverage Excel and reporting tools to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent understanding of and heavy use of CRM technology and platforms
- Leader who is curious and passionate about delivering the optimal customer experience.
- Creative & able to lead content development, and craft a compelling story for customers
- Collaborative, cross-functional team player comfortable partnering with a variety of teams.
- A positive self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative spirit.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Klaviyo experience a plus
Benefits Of Joining The Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.