As a CRM Email Marketing Manager you will lead the CRM/Email marketing vision, strategy, and execution across PPG businesses and markets to help accelerate PPG’s growth. Tactically the role will be responsible for building and executing CRM/email campaigns in support of new customer prospecting and existing customer engagement.
- Build and deploy all email/SMS campaigns, leveraging our ESP to flawlessly deliver targeted, effective messaging to our customers
- Leverage 1st and 3rd party data to further develop audience segmentation, creating personalized messaging across email/SMS to achieve relevant, targeted messaging
- Execute behavioral/trigger-based, multi-step email campaigns
- Own business results, specifically omni-channel customers and digital sales
- Conduct A/B tests across messaging, creative, promotion, and landing pages, maintaining an ongoing testing framework and reporting regularly on test results
- Partner closely with Creative team to create consistent, brand-driven messaging and visual design, balancing industry best practices with brand identity
- Build and nurture productive business relationships with vendors and internal agency partners.
- Advocate for B2B/B2C best practices across CRM-driven marketing channels
- Coordinate across teams to expand the reach and impact of clients’ CRM data.
- Identify opportunities to engage contacts, nurture leads to conversion, reduce churn, and increase lifetime value.
- Creating and maintaining CRM databases, business logic, and objects
- Capturing incoming data effectively to use for personalization and insights
- Automating workflows that operationalize sales, service, and marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, computer science, information science technology, or a related discipline required.
- At least 5 years email marketing experience required
- Experience in at least one CRM or marketing automation platform such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, Acoustic/IBM Watson Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce Pardot or Act-On
- 5-6 years lead generation/CRM experience preferred
- Experience with SAP Marketing Cloud (professional edition or higher) preferred
- Basic understanding of marketing automation, SFA, and CRM systems
- High level of skill with Microsoft Office suite
- Technologically savvy and up-to-date on industry trends
- Data-driven marketer with a passion for driving B2B, B2C results
- Strong collaborator with excellent presentation, communication, and problem solving skills
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™