CRM/Email Marketing Manager Remote/Full Time
Reports to VP of Marketing
We are looking for a driven and ambitious CRM/Email Marketing Manager to develop and execute our B2C and B2B email strategy.
If you are interested in education and technology and would like to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and mission driven environment we would love to hear from you! We are very passionate about what we do and this is an exciting opportunity to join our talented team and work with our fantastic products.
MarcoPolo Learning is an award-winning developer of educational curriculum and technology for early learners. Serving both the home and school market, We are best known for our flagship learning app, MarcoPolo World School. Emmy-nominated for its premium video content and highly engaging child-facing technology, the program focuses on skills that develop curiosity and a lifelong love of learning. Our STEAM-focused TV series, THE POLOS, reaches over 500 million households across the world.
With offices in New York and London, we have put our focus on serving a global audience and developing our brand by partnering with leading media and educational groups throughout the world including Teaching Strategies (US), Bright Horizons (US), New Oriental (China), SKY (UK), BT (UK), Viacom (India), NatGeo Kids (Latin America) and many others. MarcoPolo is a venture-backed startup with strategic investors New Oriental (NYSE: EDU) and Boat Rocker Media of Canada (CA: BRMI).
About The Role
As CRM/Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development of B2C and B2B email strategy and execution for MarcoPolo Learning. This includes, but is not limited to, the development, execution and analysis of B2C and B2B emails to support prospecting, pilots, registration/onboarding, lifecycle campaigns, behavior campaigns and renewals.
In this role you will partner and collaborate with marketing, creative, engineering, operations and sales to design, code, execute and analyze innovative, best-in-class email campaigns from end-to-end.If you have innovative ideas to increase brand awareness, sales, usage, and renewals, we would like to meet you!
What You Will Do
- Own day-to-day execution and operations of all email marketing
- Design and implement B2C and B2B email marketing campaigns - list select, scheduling, email set-up, testing, analysis etc.
- Establish campaigns to support various stages of B2B sales funnel - prospecting, trials, onboarding, lifecyle/usage, renewal
- Segment campaigns for appropriate audiences (B2C, B2B, teachers vs admins, etc.)
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Determine behavior milestones/triggers for email campaigns (may vary for B2C vs B2B)
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Optimize performance through iterative testing
Your Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of proven work experience as an email marketing manager
- Experience at companies serving the early childhood education market a plus
- Understanding of CRM systems; prior experience with HubSpot and Sendgrid preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire to roll up sleeves and execute while also seeing the broader vision of the channel
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Subject matter expert on the implementation of data-driven dynamic and personalized content within email.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Can comfortably and effectively collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate and implement a focused plan
- Understanding best practices or industry-related compliance laws
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
What We Offer
Competitive salary based on experience
Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans,
Remote work flexibility.
We want to recruit the best talent for the next phase of company growth. MarcoPolo Learning is based in London and New York. We anticipate this role will be based in the US with the option to work in our New York office however we will also consider candidates based in the UK.
How to Apply
If this sounds like a perfect role for you send us through your resume and someone from our People team will be in touch shortly.
MarcoPolo Learning is committed to building a diverse team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.