HUSTLER® Hollywood is seeking a CRM/Email & Growth Marketing Manager. The CRM/Email & Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting and execution of all email marketing campaigns, customer loyalty campaigns, and participates in multiple other capacities including, but not limited to; content ideation and strategy, asset(s) development, some front-end website updates, competitive analysis, reporting and analytics.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with CRM/Email marketing automation and email service providers required (Klaviyo and Nosto a plus).
- Knowledge of using UTM tags parameters.
- Prior experience with managing and growing customer loyalty & rewards programs.
- Experience managing and working with CMS software (Shopify a plus).
- 3+ years’ experience within a marketing environment, preferably at an advertising, digital or marketing agency.
- Basic HMTL and graphic design skills required.
- Technically savvy, comfortable using multiple software applications (i.e., proficiency in Word,Excel, Photoshop).
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details.
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal oriented.
- Positive, professional and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude.
- Develops and owns an overall CRM/Email strategy & communications plan ensuring one holistic view of the customer across all marketing channels and drives engagement through relevant, personalized, and timely communications via email marketing channel (and in-app, sms, push, etc. notifications) to drive success against critical KPIs (sales, LTV, retention, etc.).
- Manages loyalty and rewards program for both retail and online customers creating innovative programs that properly segment audiences and incentivize growth of critical KPIs (sales, users, points growth/redemption, etc.).
- Focuses on the growth and expansion of the brand’s Customer Loyalty & Rewards Program.
- Maintains and manages front end updates of HUSTLERHollywood.com website to ensure machine look and feel of the supporting marketing material syndicated via CRM/Email communications. Ensures the highest standards of visual Brand appearance online throughout customer journey.
- Set up all promotions, promo codes, on all platforms (CRM/Email, Shopify, Nosto, etc.).
- Constantly assesses competitors and their CRM/Email marketing efforts, reviews emerging technology, and stays on top of the new trends to identify new solutions for HUSTLER® Hollywood both retail and online to enable an overall pleasant and co-related experience.
- Creates and executes the omni-channel messaging calendar inclusive of email, SMS, and push notifications to optimize customer’s path to purchase. Develops & executes holistic testing strategy to increase engagement across all marketing channel.
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of CRM/Email programs. Develops customer journey maps and continually tests and learns methods to refine direct customer communications
- Manages a regular performance reporting cadence and communicate initiatives and outcomes to the broader team members and senior members of HUSTLER® Hollywood organization.
- Ensures compliance with CAN-SPAM, CASL, and CCPA & GDPR.
- Plans and executes a robust email marketing calendar including series-based emails such as welcome series, abandoned cart, post purchase and lapsed buyer amongst others.
- Monitors and analyzes the effectiveness of CRM/Email communication campaigns using CRM/Email reporting, Google Analytics and other monitoring tools on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Works with other department heads and staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies.
- Performs thorough QA checks on all campaigns; ensuring content accuracy, functioning links, tracking tags, and assess segmentation/audience settings.
- Analyzes the performance of campaigns, summarizes key insights, and offers recommended next steps.
- Manages content, product merchandising, and optimizing product visibility as well as customer journey online
- Proactively identifies strategies to drive revenue in line with overall digital strategy and target.
- Other duties as assigned