For 130 years, we’ve been committed to continuously improving what we do for our guests and the people we work with every day. The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Manager strategizes, develops, and implements effective day-to-day CRM programs for both B2B and B2C, including emails, direct mail and lead-gen activities. The role will work directly with the Head of Marketing and in collaboration with global CRM team and other leaders, in the execution of a CRM system to achieve passenger and revenue goals of Hurtigruten Group. If you are excited about growth and sustainable adventure travel please read on,
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Develop and maintain CRM system and business processes that drive an effective sales funnel. • Administer and maintain day-to-day functions of the CRM system.
• Leverage insights from Finance, Business Analysts, Operations, and analytics from marketing and sales activities.
• Collect data from multiple sources in order to optimize CRM processes and ensure data integrity.
• Identify and solve for data gaps that impact CRM capabilities.
• Create, schedule and measure all emails, direct mail and lead-gen programs for the Americas.
• Analyze and optimize open rates, unsubscribes, click throughs and other metrics
• Own the metrics for email traffic to our website looking to increase traffic, page views, session duration, etc
• Develop and design all ad-hoc/journey emails and manage campaign strategy across B2B & B2C.
• Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted transactional and marketing communications
• Partner with the CRM global team to maintain core US market journeys
Performance Indicators (metrics, KPIs, qualitative assessments):
- Be a role model for Hurtigruten’s core values: We Inspire, WE Empower, We Explore, We Care.
- Deliver all executables within deadlines.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Sales funnel conversion rate.
- Customer retention.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent education and experience.
- 2 years of CRM experience required; 4 years preferred.
- Experience with CRM B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to consumer).
- Experience with business analysis, process analysis and mapping, and project management.
- Experience developing and implementing CRM system and business processes.
- Experience with direct mail and digital CRM preferred.
- Cruise or expedition travel experience preferred.
- Familiarity with administering, configuring and developing a CRM platform.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with Hurtigruten destinations.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Analytically focused.
- Data driven and results oriented with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to turn data into actionable insights.
- Ability to influence business leaders in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment.
Salary range for this position is $80k-100k annually. Hurtigruten provides an excellent benefits package which includes: competitive compensation, employer paid Medical, Vision, Dental, EAP, 401k with 4% match, 11 paid Holidays, Vacation 3 weeks, 9 personal days, familiarization trips, excellent employee discounts, and more!