What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here !
About Gartner Digital Markets
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
Gartner Digital Markets is looking for an experienced CRM Marketing Manager to accelerate growth of our online software marketplaces through personalized email experiences to extend the customer lifecycle and support sales enablement efforts. In coordination with the Growth Marketing leadership, this role will drive the strategy, audience segmentation, and end-to-end campaign development for the Gartner Digital Markets network of sites.
What You Will Do
- Drive full lifecycle engagement by architecting complex, automated user journeys (e.g. behavioral/triggered emails, SMS, win-backs, etc.)
- Partner closely with Performance Marketing, Brand Management, Sales, and Content teams to create integrated campaign approach across all touchpoints and a unified buyer experience
- Identify and define key performance indicators and reports needed to optimize channel effectiveness
- Play an active role in driving content development for CRM channels- writing briefs, ensuring creative aligns to brand standards, and incorporating channel best practices
- Develop customer segmentation approach and data requirements to extend lifecycle engagement and achieve relevant, targeted messaging throughout buying journey
- Collaborate in cross-functional campaign development workflow by driving requirements through Marketing Ops, Product, Engineering, and Analytics teams
- Maintain an ongoing testing roadmap for messaging, creative, and landing pages, and regularly report out on test results
- Serve as a subject matter expert for B2B/B2C best practices across CRM-driven marketing channels and regularly present trends and program recommendations across the organization
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree required. Focus area in Marketing preferred.
- 5-8 years’ relevant experience, ideally at a leading B2B technology company or online marketplace
- Solid track record of successfully managing and delivering cross-functional projects in a matrixed environment, coordinating closely with Sales and Product teams
- Expert level knowledge of marketing tech stacks and orchestrating CRM programs using integrated sales and marketing systems.
- Experience with Eloqua or equivalent Marketing Automation technology required
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Power BI
- Experience working with CRMs (SugarCRM, Salesforce, etc.)
- A highly collaborative and “team-first” work style
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and strong executive presence. Comfortable interpreting results and communicating insights effectively to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines
Who We Are
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
What We Offer
- Limitless career development and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.