The CRM/Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing, and managing omnichannel/digital, loyalty and data-driven customer relationship strategies. You will collaborate with cross functional partners in eCommerce, Retail, Marketing, and Buying to translate these strategies into actionable plans that will deliver personalized customer journeys and drive an increase in customer acquisition and retention to drive sales and deliver on business objectives. You will oversee Customer Lifecycle, SMS, CRM, Email Segmentation and Strategy, relationship with Wunderkind.
· Lead CRM and ESP vendor relationship, develop and maintain successful vendor deliverables, focused on continuous relationship management and capabilities assessment
· Develop CRM & Loyalty roadmap, segmentation, and content planning
· Manage and drive on-going optimization of CRM programs to drive continued growth and improvement in retention and loyalty
· Prepare monthly email calendar and monthly briefing presentations, taking into account historical analysis, season’s key buys/investments, and competitive landscape
· Optimize the Email channel and campaigns with ongoing multivariate tests of customer segmentation, subject lines, time of send, content, landing pages and channel making them highly relevant and effective
· Help guide email segmentation, targeting, and lead nurture strategies. Pull lists for campaigns.
· Define and monitor success of program and customer segments. Identify and report on health of Customer KPIs to track effectiveness of programs and assess levels of brand loyalty over time; apply learnings to continually advance and optimize CRM initiatives.
· Own customer analytics and behavioral reporting in partnership with CRM & ESP vendor. Analyze customer data to help key stakeholders make informed decisions on business and marketing strategies and objectives.
· Partner with cross functional teams and third parties to identify customer insights
· Use insights to develop sound, fact-based marketing strategies to drive incremental ROI against business objectives
· Serve as a knowledge leader, using structured problem solving to craft and execute thoughtful insights and strategies
· This position will require the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Expert knowledge and skill with translating data into insights, particularly as it relates to CRM and consumer/behavioral analytics
· Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative methodologies in data analytics
· Proven record of partnering cross functionally to create personalized customer experiences
· Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
· Technical proficiency and knowledge of CRM database solutions and feeds, loyalty, and analytical systems
· Must be able to work with technical data, as well as, creative concepts
· Extensive experience analyzing customer behavioral data
· Must have segmentation experience
· Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker. Strong time management and prioritization skills
· Retail experience preferred
Proficiency and experience with CRM platforms and solutions
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. We are an equal employment opportunity of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination based on their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.