An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and talented CRM Email Executive to join our CRM team. This role will focus on end to end development of emails; interpreting the brief, campaign setup, audience selection, proofing and campaign performance analysis. The CRM Email Executive will be responsible for building emails using pre-existing templates for both American Golf and it’s sister company Online Golf across 7 different international territories. Reporting to the CRM Manager, the Email Executive will also assist in the development of automated lifecycle email marketing campaigns.
What To Expect
Reporting to the CRM Manager, you will work 37.5 hours per week across Monday to Friday based at our Retail Support Centre in Warrington.
Your Role Will Include
- Interpreting email briefs and translating into creative proofs;
- Build, proof, test, QA and commission campaigns within the email platform at pace and to a high standard;
- Use segmentation techniques to select audiences to target emails to the right customers;
- A/B Testing/Optimisation;
- Implementation of dynamic content;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on the content of emails;
- Analyse results from email marketing campaigns to improve key performance metrics (deliverability, open rate, click through rate, sales);
- Support the implementation of any new automated email programmes;
- Assist in the development of automated lifecycle email marketing campaigns
- Identify & suggest new ways to present marketing assets and content and to keep up to date with the latest email best practice and technology.
Do you have the following skills?
- Previous experience in managing email programmes is essential;
- Familiarity with Emarsys CRM platform would be advantageous;
- Competent in using Photoshop with an ability to manage imagery and photo manipulation;
- Capability to analyse customer and campaign data, making recommendations to improve future KPI’s, conversion and revenue;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Pro-active and a quick learner;
- Strong planning & organisational skills, with an ability to stay calm under pressure to ensure no deadlines are missed;
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Good copywriting skills;
- Basic HTML knowledge desirable;
- The ability to work both as part of a team and to take individual initiative;
- Knowledge of and an interest in golf/sport is desirable but not essential;
- Educated to Degree level, preferably in a marketing/digital related discipline.
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Optional holiday purchase scheme
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Staff discount up to 33%
- Company incentives