As a member of the Consumer Marketing team, the Email Marketing Contractor at RetailMeNot will be responsible for crafting audience segmentation, executing email campaigns, and A/B test reporting.
This role is pivotal in helping RetailMeNot consumers engage with our products and save money on their purchases. Some or your day-to-day responsibilities will include execution and reporting of email marketing programs that support our affiliate partners and company objectives. It will require knowledge of email marketing standard methodologies, data segmentation, A/B testing and campaign analysis.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in business or marketing related field preferred
- You have 2+ years of experience in online marketing, email marketing and/or digital project management
- You have knowledge of enterprise email service providers such as Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo or Adobe Marketing Cloud
- You have excellent written and interpersonal skills
- You have basic knowledge of key digital marketing, and competitive metrics
- You have basic knowledge of HTML for email
- You have advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- You have strong organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- You are a creative and analytical problem solver with a strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to thrive in a multifaceted, fast paced team environment
What You'll Do
- Support CRM Marketing team with email campaign execution and documentation
- Own day-to-day execution of email marketing campaigns that support our affiliate partners; including production, segmentation and QA of email campaigns to ensure accurate and error-free execution of content.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Operations and Sales teams to capture vital assets for email campaigns.
- Assist with the management of email messaging calendar and schedule adjustments.
- Develop and lead weekly/monthly ad hoc reports that highlight key insights and strategic findings.
- Understand and ensure email best practices are maintained.
- Communicate and detail A/B test plans, project status and strategic recommendations.
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Deal Finder™ browser extension. Savings are also provided in
consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the
pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.