Join us and help us navigate the future of PastBook. We are looking for an ambitious retention marketer that will work on building and growing relationships with a >1M strong customer base to maximize customer lifetime value. With the launch of new products, we will be focusing on increasing order value and frequency more than ever, and need your help to deliver the best customer experience through email, Messenger or any other relevant channel. Whether you are an email marketer looking to gain a more holistic understanding of retention, or you’re looking to supercharge your growth and develop new skills in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
At PastBook, we value innovators who come up with creative solutions, driven by data. We aren’t afraid of failure, as long as we come out of it stronger and wiser! We are energized when we’ve truly been able to help a customer and are passionate about what we do: whether it’s creating a new email campaign or helping a colleague create the ultimate tosti. We’re looking for someone that’s hungry for a challenge and will be the voice of our customer. Sound like you (or the person you are working to become)?
What you’ll do
- Plan, build, analyze (and test) email campaigns with the objective of increasing customer engagement
- Optimize our automated email flow with A/B tests & learnings from other channels
- Work together with the retention team to develop CRM strategies that will increase customer retention
- Generate insights from customer data to improve the customer experience and LTV
- Identify new channels to communicate with customers, whilst ensuring consistency across all communication touchpoints
- Create a communication schedule to grow relationships with customers
- 2-4 years of marketing experience, including email marketing, deliverability, testing and automation
- HTML and CSS skills for responsive email design are preferred
- Experience working in email deployment platforms (like Mailchimp, Customer.io, Klaviyo)
- Data-driven mindset to analyse data from A/B testing/email optimization and recommend next actions
- Creative and independent: you can work on your own or in a team and can contribute ideas for translating content marketing strategies into impactful campaigns
- Fluent in English and preferably one other major European language (Dutch not required);
What we offer
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing scale-ups in Amsterdam
- A beautiful view over Amsterdam in our A'DAM tower office
- A highly experienced and passionate international team
- Flexible working hours and location
- Great career opportunities
- Friday drinks in the A'DAM members club, with an even better view of the Amsterdam skyline
- Free daily lunch, fruit and awesome coffee
- Attendance of events, gym and even a nightclub in our basement
Interested in working with one of Europe's fastest growing scale-ups? PastBook allows people around the globe to turn their photos into high-quality, personalized printed photo books (and more) through innovative technology - in seconds. We are an Amsterdam based B2C scale up serving a global market, printing on 4 continents and shipping to 150+ countries. We were included in the list of Deloitte's Technology Fast50 growers in 2019 and 2020, and in the FT1000 list of Europe's fastest-growing companies in 2020 and 2021. But frankly, we’ve only just begun.
Great things are coming our way, such as launching our new app, which is going to change the way we interact with our customers. Over the coming time we will continue to innovate the photo print industry and we have the ambition to further scale up our business, growing both our team as well as market share.
No recruiters or agencies, please. Thanks!