Are you passionate about data and having the opportunity to drive direct impact for a mission-driven organization? This CRM Email Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a passionate, growing team that will work together to build Mixbook’s business by engaging users with data-driven marketing strategies.
This is a remote position with quarterly travel to the San Francisco Bay Area.
In this role, you will create and implement the strategy for our lifecycle and retention efforts to engage users and deliver business growth. You will lead and execute the implementation of best-in-class customer retention strategies across multi-channel marketing to meet our strategic customer vision.
What you’ll do
- Lead and define our CRM strategy, create and execute personalized, multi-channel marketing campaigns to increase user retention and deliver against business goals
- Manage processes and plans for CRM channels, develop CRM calendar and own execution across email, push notification, and SMS
- Partner with our data team to understand customer segmentation and identify opportunities to create new automated lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Design and build new automated marketing campaign lifecycle workflows that also incorporates A/B testing
- Develop detailed creative briefs for new asset and copy requests, own timelines and processes for scope projects
- Develop dashboards and conduct ongoing analysis to develop actionable insights and recommendations for future lifecycle campaigns and tests
- Create and debug email templates using HTML
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years relevant CRM marketing experience (retention, engagement, loyalty), ideally in a consumer e-commerce environment
- Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Experience working with CRM ESP platforms; Iterable preferred
- Technical experience writing and editing HTML code
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve. Excellent time management skills
Our mission is to empower people to be creative and connect deeply with the ones they love. Unlike most growth companies, we have invested deeply in culture. Organizational health is central to our long-term strategy – we believe that when we love our people, they will love our customers, and our customers will love our business.
We want people to join us who exude our core values:
- Scrappy (Act like an entrepreneur)
- Caring (Heart of empathy)
- Craftsmanship (Spirit of excellence)