Job no: 520985
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star Entertainment Group have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Email Developer, to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis.
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
What we are looking for:
As a CRM Email Developer, you will work within the Loyalty CRM team to provide email development support across all Star Entertainment Group properties for their daily tactical and promotional campaigns and Loyalty programs with front end HTML coding, responsive design and tracking for the Star Entertainment groups email campaigns.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Build and test all eDM templates and campaigns based on supplied brief.
- Ensure implementation of HTML coding and tracking for personalised tactical, triggered and batch email campaigns (eDM’s), inclusive of dynamic landing pages through Acoustic (previously Silverpop).
- Ensure eDMs are responsive and follow approved guidelines and templates.
- Understanding of email tagging, reporting and google UTM tracking and analytics.
- Project planning and coordination to ensure campaign timelines are met.
- Build emails and programs that meet the needs of our customers and deliver campaign objectives.
- Work closely with and consult the CRM team on user experience and email best practice.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ commercial experience in a Digital Developer – Front End role with extensive experience in HTML coding email campaigns
- Experience testing campaigns across devices and browsers and experience in campaign and interaction management solutions (Acoustic, previously Silverpop, desirable)
- Proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver skills
- Demonstrated experience in testing and tracking email campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Highly organised and accustomed to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible working arrangement
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- $10 staff parking
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be.
“The Star Entertainment Group is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.”
It's your move
If you've got the drive to inspire change, grow with our business and the desire to achieve extraordinary things, we Welcome you at The Star. Make your next move by clicking the link below and applying.
Advertised: 24 Jun 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 08 Jul 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time