The CRM team are responsible for building, developing and maintaining the relationship between our customers and Cazoo, transforming the car owning experience. We’re looking for a talented Technical CRM Specialist to be the day-to-day owner for the technical delivery of CRM campaigns; someone who is data-driven, curious, loves a fast paced environment and lives a customer-obsessed approach.
You’ll be working with the Acquisition and Retention Strategic CRM teams to build, maintain, test and optimise a robust, scalable omni-channel communications programme that will guide customers seamlessly through every stage of their relationship with Cazoo.
What you’ll be doing
- Reporting into the CRM Manager, you’ll be responsible for building, executing and maintaining a scalable, robust and efficient communications programme.
- Develop accessible and fully responsive HTML email templates from scratch, executing campaign roll-out to the highest standard in support of the CRM team’s strategy.
- Work with the UX designers to ensure all email designs are fully on brand and accessible.
- Leveraging data and intelligent logic to build fully dynamic, personalised, real-time content across multiple channels.
- Working with Strategic CRM Specialists and Customer Data team to build world-class, customer-focused, hyper-targeted campaigns across acquisition and retention lifecycle areas.
- Promote agile ways of working and an iterative approach that delivers on business objectives, ensuring maximum efficiency but with scrupulous attention to detail and a customer experience first mindset.
- Supporting the Customer Data team to monitor deliverability and Inbox Rating performance across channels, ensuring all campaigns are optimised for all browsers and devices.
- Consulting the Technical CRM Lead to ensure best-practice implementation and monitoring strategies - we own what we build; from the concept through to bug-fixing and optimisation.
- Collaborating with relevant teams, such as Data and Product Engineers, to ensure accurate, reliable and seamless data transitions across the software ecosystem.
- Exploring areas of opportunity and making informed recommendations that will improve both the customer experience and efficiency for the team (and beyond).
- Ensuring all communication adheres to the relevant regulatory requirements e.g. GDPR.
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do!
You should apply if you have
- A self-motivated, driven attitude, with the ability to show initiative and work at pace in a dynamic organisation.
- Expertise in dynamic content logic, particularly amp scripting language, live content tools and/or SQL query knowledge would be a bonus.
- Strong understanding and are able to implement best practice logic for triggering CRM campaigns.
- Great organisation skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management - must be able to plan time effectively and prioritise.
- The desire to work as part of a collaborative and close-knit team.
- Proven working knowledge of email best practice and significant experience in a similar role.
- Ability to translate business goals into technological solutions.
Nice to haves
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Salesforce Service Cloud preferable
- Experience in setting up CRM campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Builder, Ad Studio and Automation Studio preferable.
Along with a competitive salary and flexible working, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such provide an annual wellness fund, free access to the Calm app and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We offer an up to 5% salary matched pension scheme, critical illness and life assurance.
Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
We welcome applications from everyone – diversity, inclusion and the feeling of belonging matter to us. By attracting people from a broad range of diverse backgrounds we can continue to look at the world with fresh eyes and find new ways of doing things. We offer a stimulating and professional environment in which to work and we look for staff who can work according to our values – we advocate diversity, encourage creativity and want every employee to be able to celebrate who they are.
Our selection process will typically involve a chat on the phone followed by face-to-face interviews and assessments where you’ll have a chance to meet some of the team. Our interview process is built around understanding your experience, personality and potential, not making you sweat or catching you out. You must have the right to work in the UK, or a valid work permit.