WiggleCRC are looking to recruit an experienced CRM Email Developer to join the team in our Portsmouth office.
As the CRM Email Developer you will be supporting the delivery of all CRM and Triggered marketing activity from the chosen Email Marketing Platform and launching new campaigns in line with business objectives.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure all emails (BAU/CRM) continue to be sent from the chosen Digital Marketing platform.
- Provide Testing and Optimization for our BAU trade emails
- Provide Testing and Optimization for our CRM automated emails
- Ensure all project deliverables are progressed in-line with agreed timescales
- Support the technical deliverability of our Digital Comms. activity
- Support the delivery phase of customer segmentation through the email channel
- Support the delivery and execution of product recommendations through the channel
- Maintain and implement Google Analytics Tracking as appropriate
- Manage the publication of email campaign delivery (within defined templates)
- Support the development of HTML and mobile responsive email templates
- Work across multiple projects, ensuring they are prioritized and delivered on time and on budget
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced skills in HTML and CSS, ideally in relation to email development
- Experience with a leading ESP or similar (IBM: Silverpop, Salesforce: Marketing Cloud, Oracle: Responsys, Adobe: Campaign)
- At least 1-2 years experience in Email or Web Development
- Knowledge of advanced personalisation and segmentation of customer databases, that create conditions that govern the presentation of content to customers.
- Optimise email for various email clients on web and mobile platform
- Knowledge of email best practices and testing methodologies.
- Experience with responsive development and testing for a wide variety of screen sizes and devices
- Experience with A/B split testing to improve the customer experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing technology and understanding of best practices
Our benefits include
- 25 days holiday
- Pension & Life insurance
- Healthcare scheme
- Casual dress in our Google style offices
- Staff discount
- Monthly ride outs - At the end of each month to reward your hard work we encourage the business to take 1-2 hours out of their working day to go on a group ride, run, swim, walk or participate on one of our notorious scavenger hunts!