vineyard vines is a highly successful, privately held, American clothing and accessory retailer founded in 1998 on Martha’s Vineyard by brothers, Shep & Ian Murray. With Shep & Ian still at the helm today, vineyard vines has experienced exponential year over year growth and now operates over 100 retail locations including an outlet division, a successful e-commerce business, domestic distribution center, and expanding corporate headquarters. In addition, vineyard vines is also carried in major department stores such as Nordstrom and Bloomingdales as well as numerous specialty boutiques across the US. At vineyard vines, we pride ourselves on Shep & Ian’s philosophy that “every day should feel this good” and “if you’re doing what you love, you’ll be successful”.
It is an exciting time to join vineyard vines. In order to keep-up with our growing and evolving business needs, we need smart and talented individuals join on our crew to help us to drive the good life!
The CRM Coordinator is a critical player in the overall CRM strategy and program execution for the entire vineyard vines customer database. This position is responsible for the day-to-day execution of the email marketing program at vineyard vines, promoting product collections, special events and promotions to vineyard vines customers.
This is a data-driven and detail oriented position, managing deadlines and ongoing changes to the email calendar. A successful candidate will have a calm yet proactive demeanor and ability to multitask and change course in order to execute campaigns meeting a deadline. This position will work closely with Marketing, Creative, E-commerce and IT/Business Intelligence departments internally. Additionally the role will leverage the marketing database and vendor and related software tools for marketing and analysis.
- Execute day-to-day technical email campaign support, ensuring creative content, links, tracking parameters and copy are all correct and email is deployed to appropriate distribution
- Segment audiences based on customer demographics, engagement, and various predictive models to increase email open rate, click thru, revenue per emailed, and conversion
- Maintain email marketing calendar and promotional email cadence ensuring cross-functional strategy is aligned and thoughtfully represented
- Work closely with the call center to field all customer requests and complaints associated with CRM programs including but not limited to unsubscribes, additions to our mailing lists, birthday program inquiries etc.
- Measure the success of the email marketing program through reporting and analytics
- Identify opportunities and optimization utilizing predictive and behavior-based campaigns, executing new email triggers and segmented programs from start to finish to support CRM strategy and business needs
- Support CRM leadership in ad-hoc analysis and reporting needs as necessary
- Maintain strong working relationship with other external partners, including but not limited to, Email Service Provider, CRM Database Provider, Customer Research partners, Analytics tools
What you bring:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field with strong math and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google applications including Excel/Sheet and PowerPoint/Slides
- Extremely attentive to detail and able to proof work multiple times independently
- Excellent at multitasking
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to change courses in fast-paced environment when marketing needs change based on business needs
- Available on phone, text and email during non-work hours to communicate and execute email campaign needs as necessary during non-office hours (this may include: weekends, mornings, and evenings)
- Knowledge of HTML is a preferred skill
- Experience working within an analytics platform such as Adobe Omniture is a plus
Every-day will feel this good because:
- We have a fun entrepreneurial culture filled with truly “good” people
- We have flexible working hours to accommodate your personal life
- We have multiple company outings as we believe spending time with the crew outside of work is part of the good life
- We offer a generous employee discount so you can rep our lifestyle on-and-off the boat
- We offer a competitive salary package, 401-K, commuter benefits, and paid-family leave
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company is continuing to grow and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.