Flagstone is an award winning, FCA-authorised, high-growth fintech and the UK's market-leading cash deposit marketplace. Our vision is to revolutionise the UK cash deposit and savings market using innovative, technology-based solutions,
Our secure, user-friendly platform allows our customers to take ownership of their cash management; enabling them to compare an extensive panel of exclusive interest rates from the UK's leading banks and wealth management companies and apply at the click of a button, with a single application. Smarter cash. More interest. Less risk.
Flagstone are a company with big ambitions. Since 2017, our headcount has doubled year on year, and to date, we have raised nearly £30m in venture capital to expand our business and support the needs of growing customer base and team.
At our core are our values of 'Progression', 'Ownership' and 'Community'. We forge a new way for ourselves and our customers; driving change through recognising opportunities to improve, taking action to solve problems and delivering results which have an impact. Our expectations are high, and we know that, so it's important for our employees to look after themselves and take care of each other in order to be the best that they can be. We're doing this by nurturing an open and inclusive culture which puts action around mental health, wellbeing and a dedication to continuous development at the forefront.
There's still a lot to do, but we want you to be a part of the journey with us.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to the CRM and customer communication strategy while implementing and delivering it day to day
- Maintaining awareness of industry best practice in email design, templates, and deliverability
- Ensuring email preference centres are up to date and target lists are created in respect of email and marketing preference
- Managing the email marketing calendar and communicating upcoming activity with stakeholders
- Contributes into and executes the CRM email test plan
- Supports the Head of CRM with customer communication strategy (email and beyond)
- Supports the CRM team with development and implementation of customer email journeys, working closely with CRM Marketing Executive to execute and optimise.
- Acts as guardian of the email briefing process and ensures relevant QA, sign-off and Schedules are adhered to
- Providing support to the CRM Marketing Executive with regular reporting of email metrics and insights
- Act as subject matter expert for email marketing tools (Pardot) and optimises effectiveness when combined with Salesforce and other related products
- Prioritisation and management of assigned CRM tickets and responding within set SLAs
- Responsible for ensuring email preference centres are up to date and target lists are created in respect of email and marketing preference
- Responsible for providing support to all members of the Sales and Marketing team with collateral creation, client communication and any ad hoc requests
What You'll Need
- Experience working in marketing and/or CRM function
- Has worked within a company sending emails for 1 year+
- Experience using an ESP (preferably Pardot or Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Basic understanding of HTML would be an advantage
- Analytical skills, proficient in email engagement metrics
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management
- Good understanding of written English / copywriting capabilities
- Ambitious and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
What You'll Get
- Employee Share Scheme
- £1k annual individual learning budget
- 25 days holiday
- Additional 3 days Community & Charity leave per annum
- Group income protection
- Life Assurance (x4 times annual salary)
- Matched pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Gym discount
- Dental/Optic care
- Season ticket loan
- Home Office furniture budget
We are building a diverse team at Flagstone and we are fully invested in being an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and openly encourage applications from individuals of all nationalities and from underrepresented demographics.