At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
YETI is seeking a highly analytical, data-driven, innovative, and creative marketer who can independently manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with a proactive and positive can-do attitude. This role will influence the design, planning, and reporting solutions for data-driven decision making.
The CRM Email and Marketing Specialist will be responsible for tactical strategy and execution of email programs, including outbound campaigns, behavior-based triggers, and transactional trigger programs, for Canada audiences. This role will report to the Senior eCommerce Marketing Manager in Canada with dotted line to the CRM and Email Marketing Manager in Austin, TX. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self‐starting, direct-to-consumer-focused marketer who has a passion for using email to create meaningful 1:1 consumer experience, individually and at scale. You are naturally thorough and have a high attention to detail. You thrive in fast-paced environments with entrepreneurial DNA, and you’re comfortable charting new territory. You aren’t afraid to run with ideas and understand YETI’s consumers and how to serve them with email content that helps drive education, interest, and conversion.
- Help drive ideation and development of CRM channel communications
- Focused on managing and scaling our Canadian eCommerce business through our email marketing in Canada
- Project manage, from design briefing through execution, all outbound, consumer-facing emails
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Ensure that program engagement KPI’s are maintained against set baselines for Open Rate, Click-to-Open Rate, Conversion, and Unsubscribes via continuous test and learn agenda
- Working with the Email Marketing Manager and Segmentation Manager, analyze channel and customer data in order to draw insights and make recommendations for driving business results through campaign optimization
- Align with external partners to ensure consistency and effectiveness
- Working with the CRM team grow the channels and identify segment trends and opportunities
- Work closely with the CRM & Email teams, Marketing, and Creative teams
- Manage, prioritize and deliver on ad hoc requests
Qualifications & Attributes
- BA/BS in Online Marketing, Marketing Communications or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, or related fields
- Hands-on experience with ESP (i.e. Braze, Bluecore, Responsys, ExactTarget)
- Bilingual English & French is preferred
- Experience in SMS and MMS marketing
- Knowledge of developing and executing email marketing campaigns strategies and roadmaps
- Comfort collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Knowledgeable in CRM, customer analysis and reporting (Tableau, Segment, Salesforce)
- Attention to detail while able to grasp the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Positive, highly motivated self-starter
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.