HUSTLER® Hollywood is presently seeking an CRM/Email & Growth Marketing Manager for our rapidly growing retail and ecommerce division. HUSTLER® Hollywood is a sophisticated lifestyle boutique providing an upscale shopping experience catered to adults. We offer an extensive selection of high-quality adult toys, erotica, lingerie, apparel, jewelry, accessories, and much more. Our mission is to encourage curiosity and provide our customers with a wealth of information in a sex-positive environment.
We are seeking talented, passionate individuals who shares our belief that all people have the right to receive education, knowledge, and resources that enable them to embrace their sexuality and explore the full spectrum of pleasure. As an employee of HUSTLER® Hollywood, your primary responsibility is to foster an atmosphere where individuals of all walks of life feel welcomed to come and speak freely about sexuality. If you’re a sex-positive, open-minded person dedicated to elevating customer experience and education, join our mission to erase the shame.
The first HUSTLER® Hollywood opened in 1998 on the famed Sunset Strip in West Hollywood making this its 23rd year in business. Currently, there are 37 retail locations across the USA with additional stores planned for 2021 and 2022, and also an eCommerce website, HUSTLERHollywood.com.
The CRM/Email & Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting and execution of all email marketing campaigns, customer loyalty campaigns, and participates in multiple other capacities including, but not limited to; content ideation and strategy, asset(s) development, some front-end website updates, competitive analysis, reporting and analytics. The main focus of this role will be working with the marketing team to execute the day-to-day email production and delivery with other related responsibilities. This dynamic role supports the delivery and growth of revenue impacting marketing programs aligned with HUSTLER Hollywood’s strategy and initiatives for both retail and ecommerce.
The CRM/Email & Growth Marketing Manager may support other marketing teams by coordinating digital marketing activities, building out marketing and sales funnels and optimizing campaigns for maximum effectiveness.
This position requires the ability to coordinate in cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for email marketing and posess the knowhow of execution holistic and diverse email marketing programs. Also, the ideal candidate will understand and have experience with customer loyalty/rewards initiatives and recognizes how to leverage CRM communication channels for growing and increasing repeat business through integration of the rewards program and its incentives. This candidate must have the desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, must poseses an eye for detail, and has the ability to build great personal and professional relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and owns an overall CRM/Email strategy & communications plan ensuring one holistic view of the customer across all marketing channels and drives engagement through relevant, personalized, and timely communications via email marketing channel (and in-app, sms, push, etc. notifications) to drive success against critical KPIs (sales, LTV, retention, etc.).
- Manages loyalty and rewards program for both retail and online customers creating innovative programs that properly segment audiences and incentivize growth of critical KPIs (sales, users, points growth/redemption, etc.).
- Focuses on the growth and expansion of the brand’s Customer Loyalty & Rewards Program.
- Maintains and manages front end updates of HUSTLERHollywood.com website to ensure matching look and feel of the supporting marketing material syndicated via CRM/Email communications. Ensures the highest standards of visual Brand appearance online throughout customer journey.
- Setup all promotions, promo codes, on all platforms (CRM/Email, Shopify, Nosto, etc.).
- Constantly assesses competitors and their CRM/Email marketing efforts, reviews emerging technology, and stays on top of the new trends to identify new solutions for HUSTLER® Hollywood both retail and online to enable an overall pleasant and co-related experience.
- Creates and executes the omni-channel messaging calendar inclusive of email, SMS, and push notifications to optimize customer’s path to purchase. Develops & executes holistic testing strategy to increase engagement across all marketing channel.
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of CRM/Email programs. Develops customer journey maps and continually tests and learns methods to refine direct customer communications.
- Manages a regular performance reporting cadence and communicate initiatives and outcomes to the broader team members and senior members of HUSTLER® Hollywood organization.
- Ensures compliance with CAN-SPAM, CASL, and CCPA & GDPR.
- Plans and executes a robust email marketing calendar including series-based emails such as welcome series, abandoned cart, post purchase and lapsed buyer amongst others.
- Monitors and analyzes the effectiveness of CRM/Email communication campaigns using CRM/Email reporting, Google Analytics and other monitoring tools on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Works with other department heads and staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies.
- Performs thorough QA checks on all campaigns; ensuring content accuracy, functioning links, tracking tags, and assess segmentation/audience settings.
- Analyzes the performance of campaigns, summarizes key insights, and offers recommended next steps.
- Manages content, product merchandising, and optimizing product visibility as well as customer journey online.
- Proactively identifies strategies to drive revenue in line with overall digital strategy and target.
- Experience with CRM/Email marketing automation and email service providers required (Klaviyo and Nosto a plus).
- Knowledge of using UTM tags parameters.
- Prior experience with managing and growing customer loyalty & rewards programs.
- Experience managing and working with CMS software (Shopify a plus).
- 3+ years experience within a marketing environment, preferably at an advertising, digital or marketing agency.
- Basic HMTL and graphic design skills required.
- Technically savvy, comfortable using multiple software applications (i.e., proficiency in Word, Excel, Photoshop).
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details.
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented.
- Positive, professional and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude.
BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in adult or lingerie or fashion industry.
- Experience with eCommerce.
- Establishing relationships with social media influencers.
HQ in Beverly Hills, California.
Alternative workweek; every other Friday off.
Paid holidays and vacation.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
401k with company match.
Employee discount at HUSTLER® Hollywood retail stores.
Adult content environment
Fast-paced, high-performing work environment
Our goal at HUSTLER® Hollywood is to erase the shame – we believe that there shouldn’t be any discomfort or embarrassment when openly discussing sexuality, an affinity for a particular unconventional sex act, or when visiting a boutique that sells sex toys. HUSTLER® Hollywood is a space intended to promote sexual freedom and positivity. We have a vision for a world in which people feel liberated to engage in dialog about their sexual preferences and are able to access tools that can help them fulfill their fantasies. We aim to provide products, information, events, and education that supports this endeavor and empowers people of all bodies, sexualities, ages, and kinks to realize their desires.
Larry Flynt was a champion of breaking down boundaries and an advocate for freedom of sexuality, expression, and human rights since launching HUSTLER® magazine in 1974 and winning a high-profile Supreme Court case in 1988 that defended free speech. In 1998, he launched the first HUSTLER Hollywood store, bringing that same spirit to a physical retail location. Since opening the flagship store on the Sunset Strip, HUSTLER® Hollywood has expanded to 37 locations across the country, with plans to double this number by 2024.
To learn more about us – please see:
- Instagram: instagram.com/HUSTLERstores
- Facebook: Facebook.com/HUSTLERstores
- Twitter: twitter.com/HUSTLERstores