Score Media & Gaming Inc. (“theScore”) empowers millions of sports fans through its digital media and sports betting products. Its media app ‘theScore’ is one of the most popular in North America, delivering fans highly personalized live scores, news, stats, and betting information from their favourite teams, leagues, and players. theScore’s mobile sports betting app ‘theScore Bet’ delivers an immersive and holistic mobile sports betting experience. Natively built for iOS and Android devices, theScore Bet is deeply integrated with theScore’s media app and is currently available to residents of New Jersey. Publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange (SCR), theScore also creates and distributes innovative digital content through its web, social and esports platforms.
You live and breathe sports. You are a proven data-driven CRM leader with strong expertise in developing CRM strategy, audience segmentation, and creating omni-channel customer lifecycle journeys. You thrive in fast-paced creative or tech environments. You are familiar with email automation and enjoy working collaboratively across departments including analytics, product, and engineering teams. You have end-to-end campaign management experience leveraging email, push, SMS and mobile marketing.
This role is on the sportsbook side of our business, but will work across both business areas as required.
Typical Work Day at theScore:
- The Director of CRM is responsible for leading the development of the CRM strategy for theScore's sportsbook and building and shaping a high-performance culture.
- You’ll be responsible for developing and executing CRM strategies that increase customer engagement and retention, reduce churn, and actively move users further down the path to becoming loyal driving betting play days, bet count and customer lifetime value for the sportsbook.
- You will help map out key customer segments and customer lifecycle journeys and deliver a coherent communication plan across different customer lifecycle stages.
- You’ll own the full lifecycle of customer touch points, consistently seeking new and innovative ways to leverage data, content, and theScore’s unique ecosystem (sports media + betting) to develop engaging, differentiated, and effective campaigns.
- You’ll advise the team and key stakeholders on CRM best practices and guide us on how to best leverage our marketing technology stack to streamline automations and deliver optimum results.
- You will work closely with our analytics team to provide regular campaign reporting and identify opportunities to employ new technology to achieve marketing goals, and lead conversations with prospective vendors.
- You will plan, execute, and manage end-to-end CRM campaigns (across email, push, SMS and in-app mobile messaging).
- You will mentor and guide the team with oversight and responsibility for maintaining the campaign and events calendar.
- You are willing to roll your sleeves up and dig in.
- Other duties as required.
- 5+ years CRM experience or equivalent position.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about sports and sports betting.
- Proven experience in delivering comprehensive CRM strategy that has yielded positive business result.
- Data-driven and curious about customer behaviour.
- Ability to establish solid relationships across the organization.
- Optimistic, solutions oriented and a great problem solver with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- A strong mentor and coach who is a collaborative leader capable of leading and motivating others.
- Possessing a positive attitude and energy, you’re committed to winning and are actively engaged and involved in the business.
- You have used at least one email service provider or customer data platform before (experience with Optimove would be regarded highly).
- University Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related discipline.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Fun, relaxed work environment.
- Education and conference reimbursements.