Shutterstock is seeing a Director of CRM to join our team to help us achieve our revenue targets and bring our customer and contributor engagement to the next level through excellence in every aspect of lifecycle management. In this position, you will collaborate closely with the leadership team to develop and implement communication strategies across multiple countries, languages, business lines, and through multiple communication channels.
- Create an end-to-end global email strategy across customer and contributor lifecycles for all Shutterstock business lines.
- Drive the planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization of the CRM program in partnership with Marketing, Product, UX, Technology, and Content teams.
- Manage communication initiatives for paying customers in order to drive up engagement, upsell, and retention.
- Localize the promotional and content merchandising strategy in key strategic countries in order to provide customers a better experience and improve conversion, cross-sell, and re-activation.
- Define reports / dashboards to support efficient measurement of CRM activities.
- Drive continuous advancement of our email capabilities including targeting, personalization, and template development in collaboration with the design team.
- Monitor developments in the marketplace, including direct and indirect competitive offerings and be on top of CRM/email industry best practices.
- 5-7 years of experience in email marketing, direct marketing, or CRM.
- Experience in a subscription or e-commerce environment a plus.
- Experience managing and developing a team.
- Ability to interface cross-functionally and across all levels of an organization.
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills: experience coordinating cross-functional teams and meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong strategic / analysis skills. Experience in user segmentation, dynamic content, and testing methodologies.
- Experience partnering with Business Intelligence teams to drive analytics / reporting requests.
- Experience working with, and understanding data.
- Solid understanding of CAN-SPAM guidelines and email regulations in the EU.
- Sound UX judgement. Experience in providing creative direction.
- Knowledge of Responsys/Eloqua (or other enterprise level platform), database schemas, and HTML a plus.
- Bachelors Required
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 297 million images and more than 16 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.