Hours: Full Time
Location: Hybrid remote working with 2 days per week in our VHQ Crawley, West Sussex - speak to us about what flexibility looks like for you.
Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd August 2022
Many of our people at Virgin work flexibly and in many different ways, including part-time, different core hours or remote working. Please talk to us at your application or interview stage about the flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what's possible for the role.
In a nutshell
At Virgin Atlantic, we believe that everyone can take on the world, and it's our vision to become the most loved travel company. As we embark on this next exciting stage of our journey, we’re harnessing our spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation to challenge the status quo.
It’s in our DNA to disrupt the market and lead the way with fresh ideas. Bringing new approaches to the industry, and remaining a loud and proud voice for positive change - be it on issues of sustainability, people or our communities. So, if you’re ready to take your career to new heights, read on.
As CRM Campaign Developer you will be a critical component in the digital craft team within the CRM team. A key part of a team of HTML experts and bringing great ideas to life in a digital environment. Whilst providing a key role in delivering best in class 121digital communications and taking a lead role in the broader development of campaign activity, you will also be involved in developing and coding everything from the simplest email to web app development
Day to Day
Some of your key responsibilities as our CRM Campaign Developer will be:
• Daily delivery of best in class campaign activity across all relevant digital channels (email, app, SMS, push, web)
• Test and learn approach to personalisation and how to optimise current activity to drive improved engagement and/or conversion
• Lead relevant campaign activity as required in support of Trade, Pre-departure or Loyalty initiatives as well as other core areas of the business.
• Work with creative, brand and web teams to ensure brand guidelines are followed, pushed to maximise CRM activity effectiveness and drive a consistent journey
• Development of core systems (i.e Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager) to enable greater levels of self service across teams for templated communications across the customer journey
Are you passionate about development of digital communications?
Do you love to collaborate and work with a variety of partners?
You might come from an Email Developer, Web Developer, HTML Developer or CRM Developer role.
In addition to the above, we’d love for our successful CRM Campaign Developer to demonstrate the following:
• Shown experience working in the development of digital communications
• Good interpersonal and strong communication skills to ensure effective liaison with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
• The ability to interrogate briefs, influence thinking and deliver fabulous creative output
• Adobe Campaign/marketing suite or other cross channel marketing platform experience would be ideal but not crucial.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to unlock your potential with us, we would love to hear from you!
Be yourself - our differences make us stronger
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do our colleagues. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. At Virgin Atlantic we believe everyone can take on the world - no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion or beliefs. We celebrate difference, and everything that makes our colleagues unique, by upholding an inclusive environment in which we can all thrive. So that everyone at Virgin Atlantic can be themselves and know they belong.
To make your journey with us accessible, and individual to you, we encourage you to let us know if you’d like a little extra help with your application, or if you have any individual requirements at any stage along your recruitment journey. We are here to support you, so please reach out to our team, ([email protected]) feeling confident that we’ve got your individual considerations covered.