% of Primary Duties
- 35 Develop promotional emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud working from project briefs and assets including images, copy, URLs, and campaign tracking codes. 15 Hands-on design and development of journeys and promotional campaigns within SFMC platform.
- 10 Minor to moderate HTML and in-line CSS coding as required by project.
- 10 Set up and integrate audience selections for specific campaigns.
- 10 Troubleshooting of rendering issues and minor adjustments to creative assets if needed.
- 10 QA email prior to deployment to ensure quality and adherence to campaign briefs.
- 5 Design, develop, and test data-driven dynamic content and triggered campaigns.
- 5 Work with IT resources to integrate data feeds into email templates.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience in email front-end development required
- Experience in CRM or digital marketing required, Retail experience preferred
- Enterprise-level ESP platform experience required; Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification Preferred
- Experience with dynamic content and personalization a plus
- Proficient with HTML and in-line CSS
- SQL & AMP script experience preferred
- Photoshop experience preferred
- Experience with Omni-channel journey building preferred
Competencies / Attributes
- Experience with all primary elements of Salesforce Marketing Cloud: Email Studio, Journey Builder, Content Builder, Mobile Connect, etc.
- Self-starter, organized, detailed oriented
- Flexible individual who is comfortable with changes in direction and priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Effective communication skills and a great team player
- Able to work well independently with little supervision