Βeat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes. Beat’s mission is to become part of people’s everyday life by making transportation more affordable, convenient, efficient and safe, while providing enormous economic opportunities to thousands of people who wish to earn extra income as drivers.
Beat is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. The app was founded in Athens, Greece, starting its life as “TaxiBeat”. Within 3 years of operations in the Greek capital, Beat extended its service in Latin America, starting from Peru. Today, it’s the fastest growing ride-hailing service in this region, serving millions of rides every day. Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia and Mexico and has a Tech Innovation and Engineering Hub in the Netherlands.
About the role
As a CRM Developer, you will own the technical side of designing and developing communications to our riders and drivers, globally. Whether through innovative email templates with cutting-edge code, or an eye-catching in-app campaign utilising the latest notification tools, your work will be critical in reaching, engaging, and inspiring our users.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Increase the impact of CRM communication initiatives through innovative design and coding of digital assets, including email, messaging (both in-app and through other channels), landing pages, and forms
- Work with CRM, creative, marketing, and growth teams to code email campaigns, compliant across multiple browsers and email clients, according to style guide and email best practices using HTML, CSS, etc.
- Own the Beat-specific playbook as it relates to the development and deployment of best in class email and notification development and design, including testing processes to ensure consistent UX across browsers and devices
- Provide training and mentoring to all required team members on code structure and the best practices to ensure consistency and the highest quality of output
- Troubleshoot HTML with rendering issues, based on email coding best practices
- Create new and innovative email campaign layouts and coordinate email render testing on code responsive design (device, e.g. tablet vs smartphone, adaptable emails) across all programs
- Staying up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies
- Recommend workflow and process improvements both internally and across teams
- Research & propose best practices while being a first-mover and innovator in the space
- Ensure quality in all aspects of campaign execution
- Produce designs for A/B testing
What you need to have:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines
- 3-4 years of direct email coding experience with a major CRM platform
- Familiarity with HTML and front-end development in a CRM context
- Familiarity with CRM, particularly email and notification, best practices
- Experience with QA across multiple platforms
- Project management skills with an ability to work with internal teams and external partners when required
- Experience with A/B and more complex communication testing required
- Ability to work on your own initiative
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting-edge training and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.