This is a unique opportunity to be part of Uber's Global CRM team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join an established team responsible for delivering communications to our customers around the globe and making an impact on a daily basis.
As a Deployment Manager, you will be responsible for building and deploying communications to millions of Uber users (with a focus on the New Verticals business unit) via owned, digital channels.
You will work with various stakeholders to ensure we deliver the right message, to the right audience, and at the right time. You will also play a role in ensuring our internal Marketing/CRM systems are continuously evolving to meet the ongoing needs of the business and our customers.
What You'll Do
- Be involved in briefs and project kickoffs to properly architect solutions prior to building.
- Clarify, capture, and optimize requirements to build ad-hoc and automated communications.
- Script dynamic comms using Ampscript and Uber's proprietary scripting language to build a personalized user experience.
- Write SQL to manage Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) data tables and pull data from Uber's data warehouse.
- Perform peer reviews and QA to ensure quality standards are met.
- Build partnerships and instill trust with global CRM team members and product teams
- Communicate and coordinate status updates, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, and campaign results.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- At least 3+ years experience in a Technical Marketing/CRM Operations role.
- Email deployment experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (i.e SFMC or ExactTarget) or equivalent technology.
- Familiarity with multiple scripting languages and concepts.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Working familiarity with HTML/CSS.
- High technical aptitude with the ability to quickly ramp up on internal nuances related to people, processes, and technology.
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to collaborate with various teams across the globe.
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to tackle challenges and meet business requirements.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.