Come Make the World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 53,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world’s most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.
What You’ll Do
As an CRM Data Operations Lead, you’ll be part of our Global Customer Experience team located anywhere in Continental U.S. You’ll get to:
- Own the technical, day-to-day implementation work to enable ongoing marketing and automation within Salesforce.
- Maintain consistent connectivity of customer data between Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and Evergage CDP (Interaction Studio / IS)
- Develop and maintain a regular data hygiene process to ensure data cleanliness.
- Build and optimize customer journeys end to end, including data integration, data automation, journey construction, QA, and deployment
- Work closely with business partners and stakeholders to ensure we are fully leveraging our customer data technology stack and enabling other teams to be more data driven
Who You Are
You always strive to do a good job…but wouldn’t it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality – at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You’re not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
- 6+ years of experience in managing customer data and marketing operations systems
- Well versed in SQL, HTML, AMPScript, Python, JS
- Deep experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (certification preferred)
- Deep understanding and extensive knowledge of various email service providers (ESP), customer data platforms (CDP), and marketing cloud solutions (SFMC, Evergage, Treasure Data, Iterable, etc.; certifications in any of the aforementioned platforms preferred)
- Advanced knowledge and experience implementing marketing automation and applying audience criteria to drive timely personalization at scale
What You’ll Receive
You’ll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
How You’ll Feel
We want our company to be a place you’ll want to be – and stay. Being part of our team means you’ll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera ® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
This role is highly visible as it involves enabling our business activation teams with your technical expertise on marketing platforms, customer data platforms, and ongoing data source integrations. Theis function is critical for the day-to-day operations and ongoing advancement of our customer data technology stack. Your focus will be on helping to build the technical foundation for our customer-centric, omni-channel, and integrated marketing capabilities in a globally scalable way across all brands within our Global Tools & Storage business.
What’s more, you’ll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We’re more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We’re visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we’ve been in the past, we have so much further to go. That’s where you come in. Join us!