At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another.
Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—help turn dreams into opportunities for people of all ages and nationalities.
People are core to everything we do at EF—together, we help turn our customer’s dreams into life-changing opportunities. When you join EF, you join a global community working in more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education.
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Executive with strong organisation skills and attention to details to join the EF English Live international marketing team based in London.
The successful candidate will manage, monitor and optimize our marketing campaigns across a number of engagement channels including - but not limited to - email, SMS, push messages, social medi, while working closely with an international team on innovative marketing projects.
We are looking for a dynamic, positive individual with great interpersonal skills, who likes a challenge.
- Managing the planning, development, and execution of non-PPC acquisition campaigns
- Working with the team to brainstorm, build and deploy new Marketing Experiences
- Creating assets, emails, landing pages to support the existing and new Marketing Experiences
- Maintaining marketing report portfolio up to date and provide insights based on performance analysis
- Assisting the team in implementing new marketing systems
- Market and competitor research
- CRM and email marketing experience essential
- Experience with Marketing Cloud (Exact Target), Ampscript and/or SQL a major plus
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Good analytical skills and ability to run and interpret reports
- Experience with copywriting preferred
- Preferably a University graduate or currently studying Marketing degree
- Fluency in European language(s) is a plus
- Outstanding organisation skills and attention to details
- A genuine commitment to your learning & development.
- Work in a multinational office (25 different nationalities).
- Work with passionate and enthusiastic people.
- International career opportunities.