Camping World Holdings, Inc., headquartered in Lincolnshire, IL, (together with its subsidiaries) is America’s largest retailer of RVs and related products and services. Our vision is to build a long-term legacy business that makes RVing fun and easy, and our Camping World and Good Sam brands have been serving RV consumers since 1966.
We strive to build long-term value for our customers, employees, and shareholders by combining a unique and comprehensive assortment of RV products and services with a national network of RV dealerships, service centers and customer support centers along with the industry’s most extensive online presence and a highly trained and knowledgeable team of employees serving our customers, the RV lifestyle, and the communities in which we operate.
We also believe that our Good Sam organization and family of programs and services uniquely enable us to connect with our customers as stewards of the RV enthusiast community and the RV lifestyle. With RV sales and service locations in 42 states, Camping World has grown to become the prime destinations for everything RV.
CRM Coordinator - This is a hybrid role that can be based out of our Chicago and or Lincolnshire, IL offices.
As the CRM Coordinator, your primary responsibility will revolve around crafting and executing impactful direct mail and email campaigns, playing a pivotal role in engaging customers while aligning with the overarching Good Sam marketing strategy. Collaborating closely with the Senior CRM Manager and Specialists, you will contribute to the planning, content creation, campaign implementation, and result analysis to consistently enhance campaign performance. A meticulous eye for detail, exceptional written communication skills, and proficiency in utilizing email marketing software will be integral to your success in this role.
- Devise and execute comprehensive strategies for direct mail and email campaigns, ensuring alignment with marketing objectives and targeted audiences.
- Collaborate with the CRM team to formulate campaign/package codes, create direct mail and email output forms, and fulfill list requests.
- Thoroughly proofread and conduct QA checks on email content to guarantee precision and uniformity.
- Conduct tests to refine and enhance email campaigns, focusing on elevating open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates.
- Monitor campaign performance metrics diligently, furnishing regular reports to stakeholders for informed decision-making.
- Assure campaign compliance with pertinent regulations and industry best practices.
- Work closely with the cross functional teams to segment direct mail and email lists, personalizing content based on audience attributes.
- Stay current with the latest trends and optimal practices in email marketing to sustain campaign effectiveness.
Your role as the CRM Coordinator will be essential in shaping our customer engagement strategies through impactful direct mail and email campaigns. Your attention to detail and proficiency in campaign management will contribute significantly to achieving our marketing goals.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in email marketing, preferably in a CRM role
- Proficiency with email marketing software, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to improve campaign performance
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience with HTML and CSS for email design and coding is a plus
If you are a detail-oriented and strategic thinker with a passion for direct mail and email, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity and become part of the Good Sam family.
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.