WHO ARE WE
Generator is a global lifestyle platform across two unique brands (Generator and Freehand). Our vision is to become the world’s leading design-led accommodation brand. We aim to achieve this by offering a host of soulful social spaces, cultural events and a creative programme that inspires guests and locals alike, all while providing affordable and safe accommodation in the centre of the city.
No biggie. Fast Company named us one of the top 50 most innovative global companies. We, of course, agree. And now this top 50 most innovative global company (did we mention that?) wants a pretty awesome CRM & Content Marketing Manager for our Generator Head Office.
BEING YOURSELF is the key to bringing the Generator story and brand to life.
NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB
- Taking ownership of digital and e-commerce projects and leading them to completion on time and within budget.
- Drive brand consistency across all channels, ensuring content is curated according to Generators brand guidelines as well as SEO best practices.
- Assist the new properties opening critical path for web, online advertising and digital activities, including external F&B microsites, translations, photography collection, copy creation and information curation.
- Review and improve content on our mobile app and websites
- Setting up promotions and offers on the website and the IBE.
- Take ownership of the digital structure of special offers, digital training and integrations with the IBE.
- Communicating all the relevant changes and developments to the relevant stakeholders and ensure all feedback is collected, evaluated and implemented within the agreed timeframes.
- Preparing monthly board report and weekly key learnings review
- Work with the Social Media & PR team members to deliver on the marketing plan, ensuring consistency across all digital marketing channels
- Be assigned to Content Creation tasks, but you may cross over to other areas of Digital Marketing like Social media and PR temporarily or permanently depending on your skills, ambitions and business requirements.
Naturally this is not intended as an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties as may be reasonably required will form part of this job description.
WHAT’S IN YOUR DNA
- Plan, map and conduct CRM strategy
- Planning, executing, delivering and optimising CRM strategies across Generator encouraging customer retention and loyalty
- Playing a pivotal role on the CRM platform architecture while ensuring its seamless function across the organisation to capture all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
- Review and implement the e-mail strategy, create and distribute the monthly newsletter as well as additional promotional e-mails and lead the pre-arrival & post-stay emails
- Overseeing customer communications as well as monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies while guaranteeing maximum profitability
- Analyse customer app data to determine and propose best CRM strategy to increase app retention & conversion. Brief agency when needed
- Creating the programmatic flow for the e-crm journeys for customers through the ESP, with tailored email flows, nurture and lead programs, basket abandonment and behavioural marketing
- Set up all offers, complete thorough testing cycles, launch and evaluate with actionable learning reports
- Ensuring the effective segmentation of the database for targeted marketing activities
- Developing testing strategies and providing measurements and reports to prove their effectiveness and inform future strategy for the business
- Set-up and optimise app marketing plan to increase number of downloads. Brief agency when needed
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
- Delivery of insight & analytics to drive further development
- Regular performance reporting and identification of conversion and brand awareness opportunities
- Attention to detail, great communication skills and organised and methodical approach
- Highly organised, creative and forward-thinking problem solver
- You must be eligible to work in the EU to be considered for this role
YOUR ROCK STAR EXPERIENCE
- Laser-sharp attention to detail, great communication skills and organised and methodical approach
- Have great English copy writing and photo editing skills
- Ability to manage a busy workload and to multitask various administrative skills
- Interested in digital innovation, latest CRM and digital trends, and technical improvements
- Active user of social media networks and online blogosphere
- Ability to work independently on projects while being a productive team member
- Experience with Revinate, Wordpress and Kentico, an advantage
OUR GLOBAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- Birthday holiday in addition to your yearly holiday allocation of 25 days
- Employee Bounty Program providing opportunities to earn up to £1,000 for new hire referrals with no cap on number of referrals made
- Company contribution towards gym membership fees for all eligible employees
- Ideas Award - Quarterly award to double pay for 1 month to employee with most valuable suggestion/feedback
- Health plan allowing cash back on dental, vision & private GP appointment
- Employer funded life assurance at two times base salary to cover death in service lump sum payments
- Employer funded income protection to cover 50% of base salary to cover prolonged absence from work due to incapacity
- 2 free nights’ accommodation across any of our properties (subject to availability)
- Reduced room rates for staff as well as friends and family members (we operate in 19 locations across Europe & US so your next holiday is sorted)
- Social events and celebrations calendar
- Various employee recognition schemes
- Online learning tools
SO YOU THINK THIS MIGHT BE YOU?
That's cool. Send us your application in English. If you’ve got questions call us, or check www.staygenerator.com or our social media pages.
Here you may well find the answers to life, the universe and everything, including why there are no penguins at the North Pole. We look forward to hearing from you.