Title: Consumer CRM Marketing Specialist (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Reports To: Digital Media & eComm. Lead
Direct Reports: None
Who We Are
CP Skin Health Group is a place for your career to thrive! We offer opportunity, challenge, and a great team of driven and dynamic individuals. Encompassing the innovative skincare brands of EltaMD, PCA SKIN, and Filorga, and part of the Colgate-Palmolive family, CP Skin Health Group is a fast-paced, agile organization dedicated to providing skin care solutions that are backed by science.
Colgate-Palmolive offers our brands the unique opportunity to provide career growth domestically and globally in all departments. Our rich benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, company-paid disability and more. Plus our employees have access to our amazing skin care products!
We are looking for a Consumer CRM Specialist (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) to join our EltaMD and PCA Skin North America marketing team. The Consumer CRM Specialist (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) will support the Digital Media & Communications Lead, and partner with the Professional/B2B Email Marketing Specialist to create a persistent customer-first mentality across channels and maximize customer acquisition, retention, and profitability.
The Consumer CRM Specialist (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) interacts with the digital media and communications lead, global and US marketing and brand teams, digital commerce teams, and analytics team to drive the continued growth and evolution of the program and overall business.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and execute day-to-day broadcast and triggered email/SMS consumer communications for EltaMD and PCA Skin
- Launch SMS mobile collection and incentives across channels
- Maintain a steady and best-practice aligned cadence of touches that drive maximum interaction and conversion
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and production schedule to align internal and external teams and campaign execution across channels
- Ideate and work with creative teams to deliver hard-working content/design from conception to completion aligned to approved claims
- Build compliant and highly-deliverable email from provided creative; deploy within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Connect
- Produce iterative email templates and make minor adjustments to art as needed
- Create and manage an always-on testing agenda and test plans to drive insightful strategies
- Implement digital marketing techniques that will drive new customers and acquisition of 1st party data and opt in
- Drive positive engagement and consumer growth and loyalty
Research, Analytics and Audience Segmentation
- Work with the Media & Communications Lead and Analytics team to enhance profiles of 1P data further personalize journeys / messaging
- Support the development of audience segmentation, identify prioritized data attributes and enriched consumer profiles; develop personalized comms plans
- Track and measure KPIs to evaluate and improve on the results of content and campaigns with a test/learn agenda
- Develop the 360-degree view of the customer that paves the way for measuring customer satisfaction across all touchpoints along the customer journey.
- Launch prioritized trigger campaigns against prioritized segments
- Manage contact subscription and maintenance of suppressed/unsubscribed contacts
What We’re Looking For
- Hands on experience building and deploying compliant and highly-deliverable email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of best practices for database and email marketing, deliverability, testing, dynamic content, privacy and compliance, and list hygiene
- Knowledge of digital strategies, trends, and best practices
- Work with cross-functional teams and manage simultaneous projects and needs
- Strong initiative and results oriented
- Ability to manage ambiguity and thrive
- Strong Project Management skills and strength in organizing, scheduling, and driving timelines
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, particularly with diverse cultures
- Thrives on digital innovation and evaluating trends in a changing landscape
- High level of attention to detail, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing or related field with
- 3+ years of work experience in the marketing/consumer CRM space.
- 1 year HTML experience
- Experience in CRM, customer acquisition, conversion and loyalty marketing tactics
- Familiar and prior experience with technology across multiple platforms, including but not limited to: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Connect, Google Cloud Platform, BlueConic/CDP, LiveRamp, and JIRA
- Strong understanding of data management including audience analysis and segmentation, data capture
- Master’s degree or MBA
- 1 year AMPScript and SQL experience preferred but not required
- Proficiency with graphic platforms (Adobe Creative Suite) and ability to make edits to artwork that enable email and digital ad asset production
- Prior working experience in the skincare industry or a large, multi-national company
Salary Range $86,400 - $113,400 USD
Pay is based on several non discriminatory factors including but not limited to experience, education, skills and office location. In addition to your salary, Colgate-Palmolive offers a performance based bonus and competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.