Job Profile Summary
Responsible for leading a small team accounting for assisting in the implementation of marketing programmes for the business and supporting the development of innovative products and brand offers, leveraging consumer and customer insights, supporting country plans and managing as per brand guidelines and policy.
About The Role
The CRM Communication Lead’s primary role is to develop consumer-facing digital communication plans across direct digital channels. This will include responsibility for: managing email, SMS, push notifications and website channel plans to build 1st party data and consumer relationships with the brand; content development and execution across email, SMS, push, website, mobile app; and leading technology and process improvements to reach consumers with personalized messaging across direct channels.
The ideal candidate is a consumer-focused, digital specialist with knowledge and experience in lifecycle marketing planning; knowledgeable of Adobe Campaign Manager, digital attribution and measurement tools like Appsflyer and Google Analytics; experienced with mapping consumer journeys for targeted messaging across direct channels; adept at working within an agile environment, managing multiple projects and collaborators.
This position reports to the Brand Manager and will work closely with several internal and external partners including the Consumer Experience team, Digital Operations and Agency partners.
- Develop annual consumer digital marketing communications plans and ongoing optimizations using data and analytics to deliver personalized communication in direct channels (email, SMS, push notifications, website)
- Build consumer journeys and direct channel touchpoints for new products and services
- Collaborate with bp product managers on business needs and audience targeting to reach consumers in direct channels and drive business goals
- Establish direct channel measurement plans and reporting cadence
- Develop test & learn opportunities in emerging technology to build data sets and capabilities for targeted & personalized direct channel communications
- Build annual technology roadmap for direct channels to deliver enhanced communication execution
- Manage the execution of direct channels by an assigned external agency ensuring that the agency is briefed on objectives; understands data requirements to enable direct channel plans; projects are timely and on budget and digital activities fit within the broader communication framework and strategy for the business
- Guide agencies in execution using data analysis to drive decision-making, prioritization and optimizations across direct channels
- Ensure the development and management of direct channels and content aligns with the digital strategy, brand guidelines and positioning
- Serve as key communications partner in loyalty project management
- Maintain close alignment with internal IT team to ensure resources are available and that business requirements are clearly defined
- Manage the annual digital budget including monthly forecasting and actualization
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5+ years of communication planning experience, preferably in a B2C environment
- Deep knowledge of CRM channels and platforms, both from a content creation perspective and user experience perspective
- Strong influencing skills and strong project management skills to deliver plans with cross functional teams
- Ability to consider new/alternative ways to develop and build meaningful and engaging communication strategies
Considering Joining bp?
At bp, we support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and exciting environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. bp is committed to encouraging an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly. There are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are meaningful, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits can include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, excellent retirement benefits, and more!
Customers & Products
Job Family Group
Yes - up to 10%
United States of America
CUSTOMER AND PRODUCTS
We’re gearing up for the future. At bp our goal for C&P is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating with new business models and service platforms.
C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organisation. And with safety being our core value, our commitment to safe and reliable operations will never change.
Want to join the team? This means:
- being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs and dynamic markets
- focusing on growth and development of customer offers
- optimising the chemicals and fuels value chains to maximise integrated value
- contributing to the reduction of carbon intensity of the products we create, and sell, by 50% by 2050 or sooner
- creating strategic partnerships that drive long-term value for C&P
- being digitally enabled and empowered by customer insights and data to deliver solutions.