Founded in 1882, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club is an English Premier League Club, based in North London.
The Club is seeking a CRM Communications Executive to join and deliver exceptional fan facing communications.
The CRM Communications Executive will drive the planning, execution and reporting of marketing predominantly email campaigns across a number of business areas including matchday, premium and events to targeted audiences. You will build communications within the team, plotting activity in a time sensitive manner working with a range of stakeholders. You will be responsible for the end to end processes across all activity.
- Plan, build and deploy email campaigns to a schedule of required comms across the Club
- Optimise briefing and delivery processes across all activity, enabling robust planning of time and asset requirements
- Constant experimentation through A/B testing to elevate CRM performance & fan experience
- Management of content on key platforms to ensure fans have access to the right information at the right time
- Preparing, analysing, and presenting regular updates, campaign reports and post-campaign performance results
- Key stakeholder in meetings with a range of business areas to create and implement test strategies, and where appropriate A/B testing that optimises performance of new & existing campaigns
- Utilise marketing automation tools to develop the quality of communications
- Execute test and learn plans and suggest new hypothesises, collate findings and feedback into an actionable format for future development and activations.
- Track activity against KPIs and present findings on a regular basis, including suggestions for campaigns improvements, opportunities, and optimisations.
- Produce & review all assets for all campaigns including written and visual content
- Utilise 3rd party platforms and technologies (i.e., Moveable Ink) for personalization, live optimisation, and advanced campaign testing.
- Be part of an innovative team that is passionate about creating exceptional fan experiences.
- Ad hoc travel to our Warehouse & Training Centre, both in Enfield, may be required. Due to the nature of the industry, some out of hours working, including weekends, may be required from time to time.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to detail with swift execution.
- The ability to measure against set objectives and KPI's and produce reports based on findings.
- You are intellectually curious, think customer first, are comfortable with ambiguity, are action-oriented, and self-motivated.
- A proactive self-starter with an ambitious spirit, able to work at pace, independently and collaboratively as required.
- Good organisational and planning skills (must be able to prioritise workload, especially during busy periods).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Good copywriting skills, with strong attention to detail
- A good creative eye and ability to view from a fans perspective
- Well-organised logical and efficient; process-driven with good time management skills.
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in email and/or mobile marketing is essential
- Experience in a D2C start-up or scale-up e-commerce, subscription, or high growth business.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing methodologies and execution.
- Proven experience leveraging performance and audience data to inform successful campaigns campaigns.
- Deep understanding of how to create email campaigns
- Experience with a business or campaign management tool
- Experience building, deploying, and analysing email campaigns through CRM software
- Comfortable working in Excel and creating campaign reports.
- Knowledge in email HTML, CSS and AMP.
- Strong understanding of ESP and journey orchestration tools; Dotdigital, Airship, Iterable, Braze, etc.
- Experience with Movable Ink or similar personalisation tool preferred
- Experience with customer data platforms, mobile marketing platforms, and product analytics desirable.
- Experience creating responsive, adaptive, and fluid/hybrid emails.
- Ability to identify better ways of working at scale through building new mechanisms and processes.
- An innovative digital marketer, able to seek out new ways of driving engaging digital communications.
- Strong ability to layer creative thinking over functional / data led strategy and optimisation.
- Highly creative in building and delivering digital communications.
- Ability to analyse large volumes of complex campaigns, knowing what to measure and how to infer actionable insights.
Safeguarding is fundamental to the success in all that we do. Whilst this role does not require a DBS check, successful candidates are to be reminded that we may review the role and the requirements at a later date which could result in standard background and DBS checks.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.