This is a key time to be joining British Airways as we Build a Better BA. We take huge pride in our past – but we’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are. If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story. Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else
As a CRM Communications Executive, you are responsible for maintaining and preparing the execution of all CRM Communications including Marketing, CRM Lifecycle, Service, and disruption. Our key objective is to drive revenue and retention. We pride ourselves as experts in understanding customer behavior data to design engaging comms that are personalised and relevant to the customer.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain and prepare CRM across all touchpoints and channels
- Craft and write content that is relevant to communication type in BA Brand tone of voice.
- Have responsibility for the outstanding build, QA and execution of the CRM communications; on plan, on time.
- Adapt processes to improve productiveness and time to market
- Report and analyse performance of CRM Campaigns and programmes
- Optimise CRM Campaigns based on performance and work with the CRM Communication managers and analytics.
- Upload content and images to CMS and Marketing Cloud.
- Work closely with Salesforce centre of excellence to deliver effective, efficient communications delivered on time
- Partake in a test and learn working approach to optimise CRM communications effectiveness
- Deliver communications in line with new and improved customer processes
What You Will Bring
- Good copy-writing
- Good internal and external customer management
- Strong focus on results, without losing sight of the plan and execution
- Excellent understanding of the processes and procedures
- Influence and persuasion skills
- Resilence under pressure
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Working with Salesforce products – especially Marketing Cloud
- Communications Planning
- Deliver multiple assignments across teams in a fast-paced environment; organised in meticulous in approach
- Experience working in a global environment
Our Corporate and Support roles come with big potential to make your mark on our business. The airline industry changes so fast that we’re constantly evolving and finding new ways to impress customers and get ahead of our competitors. If you’re an innovator, and brave and bold, you will be in your element at British Airways.
Your impact on British Airways will be rewarded with a competitive rewards package plus the opportunity to develop and progress your career in many directions.
Not only will you have the chance to further your career development within BA, you’ll have access to our competitive reward and benefits package. This includes core company paid benefits such as a Defined Contribution pension scheme, generous Life Assurance cover and a whole host of options to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing. You can also sign up for a range of voluntary benefits such as Private Medical cover, Dental and Critical Illness cover, Technology Scheme, Cycle to Work and Electric Car Scheme. And of course, you’ll be able to enjoy the benefit of staff travel as soon as you join us
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at British Airways. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
N.B. We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities